marine engineer transfer

Anybody got any info on a transfer to said trade im qualified to NVQ level three marine engineer from a naval shipyard specialising in electrics also spent last 9 years in REME as a VMA on tanks and heavy got quals in welding and domestic wiring as well and class one infanteer. Got over eight years left and want to get back into my old trade currently a SGT, any body know if they need people any vacancys
Either that or REME shipwright.

Speak to the RCMO at 17 Regt, he's your best bet for finding out about vacancies etc.

Similar threads

Latest Threads