Marine dismissed for criticising Obama

Discussion in 'US' started by Legs, Apr 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Despite repeated warnings.....

2. Had he not splattered it all over Facebook he'd still be in gainfull employment, the prick!
  3. Hard to feel sorry for someone so monumentally thick
  4. Also the Prez is the Commanding Officer of the USMC, unlike USAF, Army, Navy etc. I mean directly in command, as far as I understand.
  5. Certainly for any of their officers, if they get caught so much as dissing either the president or Government publicly then its an immediate sacking, do not pass go, do not collect $200

Its only one step better than so many of the countries they hate, at least they dont shoot them...yet
  6. ******* facebook!
  7. don't blame Facebook, The Sgt was the one stupid enough to put it all online in a public domain...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Will the two congressmen and the ACLU be paying him his benefits then?

Thought not.

He knew the rules, chose to ignore them and is now paying the price. No sympathy.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Obama's a ****, but he is the **** In Chief. The Sgt knew the rules, so I'm afraid I can't feel any sympathy for him. No matter how much I agree with his views...:roll:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. wasn't Facebook's fault
  11. I believe the penalty for dissin' da bro and his bitch involves homies bustin' caps in his honky ass. Could any U.S arrsers confirm this?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That's you not getting into America ever, ever, ever again.

For the record - I love Obama (holiday is already booked)
  13. Its old news, new story.
    How many times have we heard similar stories about plod being sacked for posting bone comments about life in the fuzz etc??

Post it once, and its in the public forum forever.
  14. US President is Commander in Chief of ALL USA armed forces.