Marine 1

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Pararegtom, Mar 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

1 minute ago 2 x VH 3D plus 3 other A/C 1 was a A 109 just flew other low and Fast. Anyone else see them. edited : Location would help, over North London towards city
  2. Nothing seen. ES out.
  3. What was that doing here and who was on board :roll:
  4. The General who is in charge of Marines, that's why its called MARINE 1 - Durrrrrr :roll:
  5. It was OBAMA. Besides Airforce 1 & 2 he has Marine 1
  6. No, but I'm 140 miles away so don't read too much into it.
  7. Really BFG? Thanks ...

..... Wah.....
  8. It was probably going back to Fleetlands fcuked.
  9. But does he have his own Tracy Island?
  10. Not a chance they need it back by Feb 2011.
  11. Yes he calls it UK !
  12. And they all fly every where the President goes according to program I saw on Discovery a while back. In case something goes U/S on the first aircraft, they've always got a back up. There was me thinking Barry O'Bammer was an advocate for Green Issues :roll:
  13. Technically Obama doesn't have a Air Force 2. As it would immediatly become (as does ANY aircraft in the AirForce that the prez gets on) Air Force 1.

If he flew Army or Navy do they have a Army or Navy 1? Esp thinking about George W... didn't he fly on to an Carrier in a Tomcat or similar?
  14. Fly Army! god forbid :D He's got the Airforce and the Marines, he doesn't need anyone else :wink:
  15. He flew onto a carrier on a Viking, callsign Navy 1.
    That was the trip where he said "Mission accomplished" or similar, several years before he realised it wasn't really. :roll:
    If you look at the pic below, you can see "George W Bush, Commander in Chief" stencilled on the co-pilot's side. It's in a museum somewhere in America.