Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,I'm not a user of Marijuana,But I'm asking on behalf of a freind how long do you have to be free of marijuana if you want to join the army as a junior soldier?

I have a feeling that aslong as you don't smoke it whilst serving,You can be a bigger stoner then Bob Marley as a civvy.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

JoshMillss said:
Unless the posts below this are constructive in their response,I couldnt give a toss what they are.
I can see you going far in the Army, probably to the med centre with a split lip.

It should not be in your system by the time you've joined, as it'll fail a CDT if you get one near to joining. If you've used it in your civvy life, be honest and tell them the circumstances.

Tell your 'friend' to quit the hash.

ive heard that 6 monthes was recomended. And once in no drug taking of any type will be permited. just cos your on leave doesn't mean your exempt from the law of the land.

JoshMillss said:
Jack Daniels,
Post counts mean nothing.

And it is GENUINLEY my freind,I've never touched the drug in my life..Nor do I aim to.
you fella are a tool.

JoshMillss said:
Jack Daniels,
Post counts mean nothing.

And it is GENUINLEY my freind,I've never touched the drug in my life..Nor do I aim to.
Shite! Being told off by a 15 year old hard case.

*runs off to hide in cyber land*

Jack leave MDN in his bed to get your own back!

But seriosly josh arguing back like that doesn't realy give the right impresion for a life in the forces. (maybe the crabs, maybe)

instinct said:
Jack leave MDN in his bed to get your own back!

But seriosly josh arguing back like that doesn't realy give the right impresion for a life in the forces. (maybe the crabs, maybe)
I was thinking of phoning him to come and help me out, for some reason I have his number!!

Hello,

I am the culprate my friend is enquiring on. I am the one who wants answers to his question. Now, without any debates or the 'slagging' off with one another. Can someone be kind enough to even answer my question? Never, have I touched drugs in my life, maybe 5-6 times (weekly), and that being only Marijana, and that being the ONLY drug I have taken. All I need to know is, is that I'm hoping to join AFC Harrogate this September, how many months clear of it do you have to be?

Thank You!

Chalkie said:
Hello,

I am the culprate my friend is enquiring on. I am the one who wants answers to his question. Now, without any debates or the 'slagging' off with one another. Can someone be kind enough to even answer my question? Never, have I touched drugs in my life, maybe 5-6 times (weekly), and that being only Marijana, and that being the ONLY drug I have taken. All I need to know is, is that I'm hoping to join AFC Harrogate this September, how many months clear of it do you have to be?

Thank You!
This has to be a windup.

No, its not a wind-up.

Please, can someone just be kind enough to let me know how many months clear of Marijuana you have to be upon entry for AFC Harrogate as a Junior Soldier?

Thank You!

Chalkie said:
Never, have I touched drugs in my life
Chalkie said:
maybe 5-6 times (weekly), and that being only Marijana, and that being the ONLY drug I have taken.
Like i said earlier 6 months is what is recomended and then it depends when you get your first Compulsory Drug Test (CDT)

I said it once but i will say it again, Wahs are shite nowadays, its either i wanna be a sniper para commando or ive taken spliffs or a friend has etc.

Though i say this with trepidation as i could be threatened or insulted.

Chalkie said:
Hello,

Thank You!
Why don't you do a bit of research online or ask a doctor?

Seeing as you are clearly a child, I have decided to help you a little.

...In testing to see if someone has recently used pot, there are two important substances to keep in mind: THC and 9-carboxy-THC. 9-carboxy-THC is a product of the body's metabolism of THC and, more importantly, it is detectable for a longer period of time than THC is detectable. This is the reason that drug tests, namely urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC.

Many of the following numbers are estimates. The actual amount of time that these substances are detectable in a person's body depends on several factors, including how much pot is used, how often a person uses it, and the rate of his/her metabolism of the substance...

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1034.html

Other sources can be found --> http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ana+stay+detectable?&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Read several sources and try to corroborate the advice given.

There.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.