marijuana.

Ah, OK. I took glucosamine for my back, thumbs and knees for around three weeks. No effect so didn't bother and just lived with the shit.

Ah, OK. I took glucosamine for my back, thumbs and knees for around three weeks. No effect so didn't bother and just lived with the shit.
Yeah it takes a while to get into your system but worth it.

The degs have been on it since day one with me, but their hips are more important than mine and it's just routine to add it to their scoff. I'm not a pill guzzler and can't really be bothered. It would suit me fine if the stuff came as a tea or in beer.

Q. What did the Rastafari say once he stopped the Ganja?
A. WTF is this music, Mon?
Once outside Shepherds Bush Empire my hippy friend was asked for a light by a Rasta gentleman, and held up an ordinary cigarette. The hippy (that’s effectively his name) asked if he would prefer ‘something else’.
Mr Rasta declined - “No mon, I can’t do the ganja, it gets me bad”

The hippy has a dodgy back and has gone through a number of spinal operations. He smokes because he is an original hippy, but also uses it for his pain management. The local police are well aware of him, and the bobby came down once apologising that he has to bust him and take the plant out of the greenhouse as it had been reported. (He actuallh just took the plant as it was his last day before going on holiday and made an appointment to arrest the hippy on his return)
He had a battered up wheelchair which was for when he had his operations and used it when away where there could be crowds, generally he would walk pushing it and use it as a chair.

At Shepherds Bush he wheeled himself off to go to the toilets and was about to get out at a couple of steps when security all pounced to help before he could say otherwise and lifted the chair up. For the rest of the night he stayed sat down, including when leaving to avoid the embarrassment of having them see him walk

Latest Threads