marijuana.

endure

GCM
So not really anymore of an excuse for other progressive countries from not doing the same then. I mean London can't exactly talk bollocks and make shit up that sky is falling down when places like Canada, Cali, NY, Colorado will be happily chugging (or is it smoking?) away...

I am not a weed smoker, sure I may have a puff once in a while if someone offers it to me (just like my occasional cig) but criminalizing it on the basis of made up bollocks really riles me. The easiest low hanging fruit for harm reduction is alcohol, but hell no, no wants to talk about it - if they really really want to reduce crime, societal harm they should ban that first. How many more reports, scientific evidence do they need? It's like climate change deniers, in a way.

Up until fairly recently the USA threatened serious economic consequences to any country that refused to toe the line on the legality of drugs or even what's known as 'harm reduction' which consists of things like handing out free clean needles to addicts so it's a bit rich telling us that we're making excuses.

Up until fairly recently the USA threatened serious economic consequences to any country that refused to toe the line on the legality of drugs or even what's known as 'harm reduction' which consists of things like handing out free clean needles to addicts so it's a bit rich telling us that we're making excuses.
So countries got beaten down by a bully? Is that the excuse?

endure

GCM
So countries got beaten down by a bully? Is that the excuse?

When that bully is the premier world power who can makes the lives of people in those countries a misery then, yes, that is the excuse. You don't seem to realise just how much power the US wields worldwide. There are banks around the world that will no longer open accounts for US citizens because of the requirements of FATCA. They'd rather turn down customers that be required to jump through US legal hoops.

When that bully is the premier world power who can makes the lives of people in those countries a misery then, yes, that is the excuse. You don't seem to realise just how much power the US wields worldwide. There are banks around the world that will no longer open accounts for US citizens because of the requirements of FATCA. They'd rather turn down customers that be required to jump through US legal hoops.
Well time to get cracking then...that bully is not that much of bully when it comes to de-criming weed now.

Other countries are only legalising now because of the US states are legalising, but previously the US was the leader on global prohibition:

The US Stopped Other Countries from Legalising Weed for Generations

(I knew previously the US was the driver in global prohibition, but the article throws up some new stuff that I didn't know)

Although personally I just buy mine from some random dude who wanders around Porte de namour that was openly advertised on Reddit.
On historical evidence they probably will still interfere, in United Fruit Company, style.
82nd Airborne will land on Farmer Brown's Ganja fields at Little-Withup-on -Ouse, trash his crop, spray Agent Orange over the rest, and depart, thereby ensuring that Uncle Sam remains Numero Uno Capo dealer on the global block.

philc

LE
Again don’t know the answers or the right however the very rare J eased the wife’s pain when going through chemo etc.

I do think medical it has a future, and I also know heavy use can screw you up.

Quandary.

Did flight medical this last week. Flight doc was saying they're getting a lot of initial medicals turned down because of psychotic behaviour due to cannabis use among the young student pilots. Quite serious anger and self control issues in some of them.

I have painful shoulder and knees......had a bone scan a couple of years ago for something else,I was told i had arthritis in shoulder and knees.I have been told CBD oil helps some people.I haven't tried it,might do in future as i don't see things improving.

I have painful shoulder and knees......had a bone scan a couple of years ago for something else,I was told i had arthritis in shoulder and knees.I have been told CBD oil helps some people.I haven't tried it,might do in future as i don't see things improving.
I used to dose my GSD on CBD oil for a few months in an attempt to help his arthritis. Unfortunately he developed a much more serious condition in canine degenerative myelopathy and I had to have him euthanized.
I don't know whether the CBD oil helped him or not, as he didn't take it for very long

Have you tried high-dose glucosamine tablets?
I take a 1500 mg tab twice a day for my knackered knees, and now my knees are working nearly as well as anyone else's

Have you tried high-dose glucosamine tablets?
I take a 1500 mg tab twice a day for my knackered knees, and now my knees are working nearly as well as anyone else's
I have been taking one a day for years,wouldn't do any harm to increase dose or strength,I suppose.Thanks

I have been taking one a day for years,wouldn't do any harm to increase dose or strength,I suppose.Thanks
You need at least 1000Mg

I used to dose my GSD on CBD oil for a few months in an attempt to help his arthritis. Unfortunately he developed a much more serious condition in canine degenerative myelopathy and I had to have him euthanized.
I don't know whether the CBD oil helped him or not, as he didn't take it for very long
My partner is a vet. She regularly prescribes phytocannabinoids to her patients. She often uses PEA, which is not extracted from cannabis and so can be prescribed without reference to the authorities.

She also prescribes licensed medical cannabis products, but she has to get approval to do so on a case by case basis. The licensed drugs are frankly poor; they might be made to a good manufacturing process, they might contain known quantities of individual cannabinoids, but they are crazily expensive and don’t contain much active ingredients.

So she also uses illegal products, which have far better results. She got rid of a tumour on a dogs prepis the size of a golf ball with a cannabis cream that we make ourselves. And she’s kept dogs with lymphomas alive for months longer than conventional medicine would allow using full spectrum oils.

Medicinal cannabis works.

ROMFT

Old-Salt
grow your own , go to a head shop get the seeds and plant just one or two . keep them in a nice plant pot well fed and warm and bobs yer uncle .you don't need all the fancy gear. However from personal observations i would give the skunk a miss. its far too strong and does , definalty does cause brain damage so your mate wont want that will he ?
I have been on coursed and programmes with poor sods who have phycosis and other mental health issues owing to skunk abuse . young men at that .
Agree with everything said here, the stuff you buy from a dealer is probably one or other sort of Skunk, artificially force grown under lights, chemically feed, from seed breed to be as strong as possible, it is not a soft drug anymore & likely to cause as much problems as it solves.
I live in the Netherlands & have experience both as a former consumer & producer. Best to avoid it.
If you can find any real Rastas, ask them, make it clear why you want it & that it has to be naturally grown.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Agree with everything said here, the stuff you buy from a dealer is probably one or other sort of Skunk, artificially force grown under lights, chemically feed, from seed breed to be as strong as possible, it is not a soft drug anymore & likely to cause as much problems as it solves.
I live in the Netherlands & have experience both as a former consumer & producer. Best to avoid it.
If you can find any real Rastas, ask them, make it clear why you want it & that it has to be naturally grown.
You can easily buy seed for strains that have a better balance of CBD to THC, I would look at those if you can. Higher levels of CBD reduces the amount of unwanted effects that high THC cause: anxiety, paranoia, monginess etc.

Latest Threads