Marie Buchan watch

Shes a ******* racists 8 brats and they are all black does she not watch TV adverts now days
Oh I think she does. That's why all the kids are black....... watching tv ads has convinced her that there are no white men left, only black 'partners' and blonde, white and subservient wives.

Last edited:
Oh I think she does. That's why all the kids are black....... watching tv ads ads has convinced her that there are no white men left, only black 'partners' and blonde, white and subservient wives.
Have you been to Selly Oak?

What about Father's Day though.......

You come back from walking the dog, and your house is full of black guys, drinking your beer and smoking 'erb.

Would it be un PC to say I would nip to the garage get "blacked up" and join the party. Or I could go put on a safari suit, get the swagger stick out and put them all to work doing the menial tasks... be home from home !!! (I'm off to hell now aren't i lol)

Would it be un PC to say I would nip to the garage get "blacked up" and join the party. Or I could go put on a safari suit, get the swagger stick out and put them all to work doing the menial tasks... be home from home !!! (I'm off to hell now aren't i lol)
I'll help you stoke the fires.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Seriously I would move in no probs, most of the kids are school age, no school runs to do as they will all have taxis, One bairn in bed most the day and I get to play with a super tight minge and brand spanking bouncy boobs all day, sounds good to me. Oh she is a trained mechanic too so can start her own car in these winter months without getting me out my scratcher at daft o clock......Im failing to see negatives here!:-D:-D:-D
She needs a bit of work done on the starfish as a few of the legs have dropped off.

She is a failed VM, like most REME VMs are failed techs

Let's face it, everyone's happy if they get something for nothing. Millions around the world play lottery every week on the off-chance that they can get something for nothing
Except it's not really 'something for nothing' is it?, you pay to go into the draw and hope you win the jackpot or one of the smaller prizes

What is a designer vagina? Who designs them? Is there a company out there? Ralph 'the Cnut' Lauren? Vivian 'snatch' Westwood Do they have a logo on the finished product? Are there Chinese knock off Viginas at the market, it's all very confusing.

What is a designer vagina? Who designs them? Is there a company out there? Ralph 'the Cnut' Lauren? Vivian 'snatch' Westwood Do they have a logo on the finished product? Are there Chinese knock off Viginas at the market, it's all very confusing.
Answered in post 23 by myself .

gsg.jpg

This is the system, totally adjustable for your own personal needs, therefore "designer" fancy an old spunk trumpet from the dark corner of the club at three in morning? no problem, Tight hot teen that has just managed to get into pubs? no problem.
Just add lube of choice, beer,spit, chip fat. And then tighten the fully adjustable gash adjuster.
The designer vagina takes all, be you pee wee herman or big johnny holmes.
(Patents pending etc etc)

Google "Vaginoplasty" Just avoid the site promising "before and after" images.