Marie Buchan watch

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooh! Can't have someone getting "something for nothing", can we? I suppose like all folks of a selfish disposition, you suggest that she gets nothing, right? And what then? Do you think they'll give you a "cut" of what they save? The lady is getting what she's entitled to under the present system.

Let's face it, everyone's happy if they get something for nothing. Millions around the world play lottery every week on the off-chance that they can get something for nothing. Your beef is that you're not. And anyway, what business is it of yours?

MsG
I might have guessed you might support her. Let's face it, you have been sponging off the state all your life. You are dole scrounging lying cunt.

A pic of the happy family --- other than the anonymous father(s)
1543769070903.png

That is a filthy and unwarranted slur on @DaManBugs' character. Turning up in a carpark wearing a hi-vis jacket to operate a barrier and collect money has the distinct and malodorous whiff of work about it.

Bugsy would never ever deprive another man of work (not even dishonest work)... it is much easier to just collect the benefits that we all owe him.

That is a filthy and unwarranted slur on @DaManBugs' character. Turning up in a carpark wearing a hi-vis jacket to operate a barrier and collect money has the distinct and malodorous whiff of work about it.

Bugsy would never ever deprive another man of work (not even dishonest work)... it is much easier to just collect the benefits that we all owe him.
If he had served, he could join the MPGS

If he had served, he could join the MPGS
The MPGS is one of the few things he has yet to tell lies about... oh, I see what you mean... the man in the article could join the MPGS, not Larry O'Liar of Benefits Street, Nottingham.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Could The Mail be using Miss Jones* to provide fake news stories?

*Daily Mail columnist and all round ray of sunshine.

Ther fathers are all black by the looks of it, their won't be any maintenance payments being made
Once you go black, you never go back. I think all the kids have the same baby father