Marie Buchan watch

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Octomum who claims £30,000 a year for her brood forks out £2,500 for a BOOB JOB | Daily Mail Online

daddy not at home , she says

Ms Buchan, who has previously had Botox and surgery to create a 'designer' vagina

As a single mother, Ms Buchan claims handouts of £578 a week – £101 a week child benefit, £435 a week tax credits and £42 a week employment and support allowance.

plus free rent, poll tax or whatever its called etc
Ooh! Can't have someone getting "something for nothing", can we? I suppose like all folks of a selfish disposition, you suggest that she gets nothing, right? And what then? Do you think they'll give you a "cut" of what they save? The lady is getting what she's entitled to under the present system.

Let's face it, everyone's happy if they get something for nothing. Millions around the world play lottery every week on the off-chance that they can get something for nothing. Your beef is that you're not. And anyway, what business is it of yours?

MsG

Ooh! Can't have someone getting "something for nothing", can we? I suppose like all folks of a selfish disposition, you suggest that she gets nothing, right? And what then? Do you think they'll give you a "cut" of what they save? The lady is getting what she's entitled to under the present system.

Let's face it, everyone's happy if they get something for nothing. Millions around the world play lottery every week on the off-chance that they can get something for nothing. Your beef is that you're not. And anyway, what business is it of yours?

MsG
You are a crazy cunt

Let's face it, everyone's happy if they get something for nothing. Millions around the world play lottery every week on the off-chance that they can get something for nothing.
Are these lotteries free then, you utter fucking buffoon?

Just another shit stirring Daily Mail piece of work. I really don't understand why anyone takes them seriously - apart from those who enjoy a quick squirt and a dribble of wee obvs...

Just another shit stirring Daily Mail piece of work. I really don't understand why anyone takes them seriously - apart from those who enjoy a quick squirt and a dribble of wee obvs...
We know all about Bugsy, but the OP mentioned a female!

Octomum who claims £30,000 a year for her brood forks out £2,500 for a BOOB JOB | Daily Mail Online

daddy not at home , she says

Ms Buchan, who has previously had Botox and surgery to create a 'designer' vagina

As a single mother, Ms Buchan claims handouts of £578 a week – £101 a week child benefit, £435 a week tax credits and £42 a week employment and support allowance.

plus free rent, poll tax or whatever its called etc
At least she's outbtreeding the Muzzies. And with all those scrounging Europeans going home after working and paying taxes in the UK without a by your leave the cheeky bástards, Ms Buchan will be able to get a minimum wage job and stop drawing social welfare.

At least she's outbtreeding the Muzzies. And with all those scrounging Europeans going home after working and paying taxes in the UK without a by your leave the cheeky bástards, Ms Buchan will be able to get a minimum wage job and stop drawing social welfare.
Selly Oak is all Muslim, I lived there, who is saying her brats aren't?

What, with the benefit payments and all the child maintenance money from the father/s of her spawn she must be coining it in. 

What, with the benefit payments and all the child maintenance money from the father/s of her spawn she must be coining it in. 
no rent or council tax

I don't think for one minute that the father is a tax payer hes also a waste of rations spawn 8 brats which the rest of us will pay for and as for her all the surgery on the planet wouldn't make that munter good looking

I don't think for one minute that the father is a tax payer hes also a waste of rations spawn 8 brats which the rest of us will pay for and as for her all the surgery on the planet wouldn't make that munter good looking
I have done worst unfortunately

To be honest my child maintenance reference was somewhat sarcastic as I'm sure the fecker doesn't pay her a bean, why should he when we do all that.

She has had some surgery that has improved her immeasurably. A hysterectomy.

Several kids too late mind you.