Marianne has problems with her puppy !!

J

Joshua Slocum

well it seems this bint tried to go into Harvey Nicks store in London, ( posh shop for OK YAAHS and Ruperts)
they did not want her and her mutt entering so she commited a cardinal sin and touched, yes touched a security guard on the schnoze
so they fucked her off and she ended up down the cells
meself I would not have a problem with her dog, but her face would turn milk sour
oh she wants to sue them now for a few million quid
what does the Arse community think ?

12-03-2013 16;27;48.JPG

Shame her first name isn't Dorothy. Oh the shop-name-based-laughs we'd have. Well, I'd have.

well it seems this bint tried to go into Harvey Nicks store in London, ( posh shop for OK YAAHS and Ruperts)
they did not want her and her mutt entering so she commited a cardinal sin and touched, yes touched a security guard on the schnoze
so they fucked her off and she ended up down the cells
meself I would not have a problem with her dog, but her face would turn milk sour
oh she wants to sue them now for a few million quid
what does the Arse community think ?

View attachment 114150
My thoughts exactly; the pooch can come in but that dog has to stay outside!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Dunno who she is, but I do wonder what medical costs she had to treat her "injuries", when she probably went down the A&E...pity they didn't treat her face.

Looks like she was head-butted in the fight with the security guard? :?

She looks mental and I dont mean in a good way but bunny boiler. Dig in lads if you want to bone that, I value both my nuts and sanity.

J

Joshua Slocum

Which one's barking?

[video=youtube;Xsuml-m9JJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsuml-m9JJI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
many thanks Stanchion you know what ? she is even more annoying to hear than to see
poor dog having an owner like that
I wonder fo she has ever had sex ? probably not

Jesus Christ on a bike, I thought I was Barking...

Trouble is, there's people out there with far more brass than sense who will buy that sort of shit and pay well over top dollar for it too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Poppy Classified Ads 3
J The Intelligence Cell 15
S The Intelligence Cell 0