• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

March 20th

Lads,

Check this out, type into www.google.co.uk March 20th and see what you come out with.

This site is slowley gathering pace as an alternative to Valentines day for the birds.

We don't ask for much, Ladies what do you think, does it have a future???

Sparky

Radical_Dreamer said:
sparkysapper said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
I never cared much about Valentine's day! As ladies, can we get cake and lick day instead ?
I suppose it depends how you want your cake and lick it.
:):):):)

Sparky

Just after hitting the post button, I KNEW it would come back and get me. :p
Remember RD,

Think before you drink before you post, someone as bored as i am will be here to make you regret that last post.

Sparky

sparkysapper said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
sparkysapper said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
I never cared much about Valentine's day! As ladies, can we get cake and lick day instead ?
I suppose it depends how you want your cake and lick it.
:):):):)

Sparky

Just after hitting the post button, I KNEW it would come back and get me. :p
Remember RD,

Think before you drink before you post, someone as bored as i am will be here to make you regret that last post.

Sparky

How about we give it a go this year? Scrap Valentine, start anew from today. We give you your march 20th and let's see how that goes!

Not a good choice of date; I for one (and I know I am not alone) will still be rebuilding my shattered life after St Patrick's Day!! As will the Fenian Bride...

Latest Threads