Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Marauder Webbing

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What the clustering fúck is Travelmong talking about on here?:
BCB International Personal IED & mine Clearance Kit (PMIK) | Kit Reviews

If you search long and hard enough on the internet she's probably reviewed the Space Shuttle for ride comfort and different load bay configurations. Jesus holy fúck is it drinking Meths out of its Never Been out of a FOB but well-reviewed camelbak'? What a shitcunt.

Spookily all the comments on that 'review' have been removed.

This must have occurred for one of the following reasons:

A. Someone saw they'd been sussed as a purveyor of porkie pies who'd reviewed the kit from an image and threw a tantrum.
B. There is no B.
C. Incredibly similar to B.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What the clustering fúck is Travelmong talking about on here?:
BCB International Personal IED & mine Clearance Kit (PMIK) | Kit Reviews

If you search long and hard enough on the internet she's probably reviewed the Space Shuttle for ride comfort and different load bay configurations. Jesus holy fúck is it drinking Meths out of its Never Been out of a FOB but well-reviewed camelbak'? What a shitcunt.

And curiously the link now only throws this message up:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /equipment/23-field-and-admin-kit/74-review-bcb-international-personal-ied-and-mine-clearance-kit-pmikreview-bcb-international-personal-ied-mine-clearance-kit-pmik.html on this server.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Works from down here, try it again.

Bad CO

Admin
Unfortunately all the old system we used for reviews isn't compatible with new ARRSE. On the jobs list is importing them back in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Unfortunately all the old system we used for reviews isn't compatible with new ARRSE. On the jobs list is importing them back in.
Is it possible to host them on Rear Party, which is still on the old system, then put a link to them on ARRSE and Rum Ration?

Bad CO

Admin
Not without a lot of buggering around which would be effort better spent putting them on here.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not without a lot of buggering around which would be effort better spent putting them on here.
OK, just a thought.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Odd, the links work for me.
I'm sure there must be a proper technical term for it or my system's stuck in a time warp.

Bad CO

Admin
Can you post a screenshot of it including the URL pse?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Your wish, etc.

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-26_22-50-33.png
    upload_2016-1-26_22-50-33.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2016-1-26_22-52-5.png
    upload_2016-1-26_22-52-5.png
    118 KB · Views: 33

Bad CO

Admin
Thanks very helpful in lots of ways. There are a number of forums that are no longer active on the site and 'Reviews' is one. Because you're a reviewer then you were still able to see it but I've now solved that!

What this has made me realise is that a lot of the reviews are in a form that is (relatively) easy for getting into the new system so this is something I can get on with when time allows so thanks for that.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My pleasure.

Because you're a reviewer then you were still able to see it but I've now solved that!
No, that can't be right.
You sure it's not the time warp ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
No, all log-ins are blocked.
When BCO gets the time he'll sort the links to the Reviews forum.

Last edited:

Latest Threads