Marathon in dress cat 4 Romeo

Hi,
I'm thinking of running the Dublin marathon in dress cat 4 Romeo. Has any of you done it before or know of anyone who has done it. I'm looking to see what times they got. I have seen the US soldier that has done a marathon with just the respirator. He did it in 3hrs 50min.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi,
I'm thinking of running the Dublin marathon in dress cat 4 Romeo. Has any of you done it before or know of anyone who has done it. I'm looking to see what times they got. I have seen the US soldier that has done a marathon with just the respirator. He did it in 3hrs 50min.
Presumably you're running for a cervical cancer charity, given your desire to look like the biggest cnut in the race.

Hi,
Well, 3'50" would appear to be your benchmark you spunker. Don't die, you will look a total ****.

Hi,
Personally I'd wear at least skiddies and shoes as well.

Go for it and get Queen Algie to run with you......... Please.

Some Belgian officer ran the Para's 10 back in October in Colly wearing a ressie - nails / stupid? achievment yes!

Just ask anybody serving pre Iraq war number 1.
As Saddam HAD Weapons of mass destruction , every CO worth his salt ran his troops into the ground by running,shitting, driving,wanking,a shooting and sleeping in full IPE. As was the norm back then, fact I told him and the Badge, you are ******* with the troops minds and they will hate to use the stuff if the shit really hits the fan. Luck would have it never did , well officially.

Hi,
Have you ever run a marathon at all ?

My Tp Cpl in training back in '86 wanted to do the London Marathon in 4R bit was told by the then DRAC that it was a big no no. The reason explained to us was that it centered on the bad publicity should he croak mid-marathon

My Tp Cpl in training back in '86 wanted to do the London Marathon in 4R bit was told by the then DRAC that it was a big no no. The reason explained to us was that it centered on the bad publicity should he croak mid-marathon
I wish he had told my Trg Cpl that. He liked section attacks in 4R...

Sent from ma hoose.