Maradona tells Cuba hell lead anti-Bush march

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...34011Z_01_KRA812872_RTRUKOC_0_US-MARADONA.xml

HAVANA (Reuters) - Argentine soccer hero Diego Maradona promised Cuban President Fidel Castro on Thursday he would be at the front of an anti-Bush march in Argentina next week.

U.S. President George W. Bush will attend a summit of leaders from all countries from the Americas -- except Cuba -- in Mar del Plata, Argentina, November 4-5.

"I think Bush is a murderer. ... I'm going to head the march against him stepping foot on Argentine soil," Maradona said, appearing on Cuban television with Castro.

"I promised the 'Comandante' that I would do it and I will," the 44-year-old football legend said, referring to Castro.

"For me he is a god," Maradona said of the 79-year-old left-wing Cuban leader, whom he considers a friend and a father figure who helped him kick drugs.
What is it with has-been footballers?

It's a good thing Maradona is doing his bit to help Cuba and the Cubans. Otherwise, the evil imperialist yankee dogs would keep grinding them down with vicious acts like this.

Man's a tit

cheesypoptart said:
MARCH? That guy's so fat he can barely WALK!

"And so, unwittingly, Diego had become more of an American than he could have ever imagined..."
He's had a stomach staple put in, he's actually lost a shit load of weight

And here's the proof:

The man's still a tit though: And it goes on...
World soccer star Diego Armando Maradona admitted for the first time before Argentine fans that the score that gave the victory to his country in the match versus England in the quarter-finals of Mexico 1986 World Cup was scored with his hand.

He said this in new television show "La Noche del 10" which he conducts and almost 20 years after that happened. He acknowledged he resorted to the hand because he said that then goalkeeper Shilton of the English national team was taller than him, there was no purpose in trying a header.

Argentina won 2-1 in that match celebrated in Aztec Stadium of Mexico City and qualified for the final in which it met and defeated the Germans, to become the world champion.

"Never did I regret having scored in that way," said Maradona, because he said that compensated for the loss of Malvinas (Falkland) Islands to the English in the 1982 war between Argentina and Great Britain.

Finally he remembered Shilton did not invite him to his farewell match because of that hand scoring, and said "I told him: who cares?"

So many captions could fit that picture......

MyssL said:
And here's the proof:

Wow....oh my...jeez...I'm going to have to start a charity to provide free tummy staples to every living American. I mean, yikes, holy crap, look at the results (and I don't mean the 1986 ones)!
I have finally found my calling, a cause worth fighting for. I will find ways for Americans to enjoy this wonderful procedure. How about one of those loyalty stamp cards like did at Subway - except at McD's? Buy 10,000 cheeseburgers and get a free stomach stapling.
The answer to the obesity epidemic, it is here!!!!

Latest Threads