Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by airbornerob, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm on an obvious course and wondered if 147 is the right map for the elan tabs, dont want to waste my money on the wrong one.


  2. 147 is a landranger map at 1:50,000 200 is an explorer at 1:25,000, having to ask which map you need, I doubt you know what Im talking about, good luck.
  3. Ta mate, is 147 the only map you need for the elan tabs, or do they cross onto any other surronding ones.
  4. I havent walked in that particular area. Good luck anyhoo.
  5. You will be better off useing the Explorer 1:25000 map 200 I think much better definition
  6. Waste money? Mucker, go to the int cell or Trg wing. They should hold every 1.50.000 map of the UK.
  7. Alternatively once down in that area pop into Derring Lines (Brecon) and get all the maps you require from there.