MAPRIC- Help

I did my MAPRIC in 1997. At the time course joining orders recommended the purchase of a civvy navigation book to bring on the course. I duly bought a copy, but lent it out after the course, never to see it again. Does anyone know the title/author?
Cheers.

I remember borrowing it from the library...

I think it iwas this one Hill Walking: The Official Handbook of the Mountain Leader and Walking Group Leader Schemes: Amazon.co.uk: Steve Long, John Cousins: Books

Even if it isn't this is the book they use on MLT and JSMEL etc, so will have everything you need.
I do have that one, and it a really good book, but that's not the one. Found my course notes this morning, but no mention of what publication was used.

Cancel my last! Found it. Land navigation by Wally Keay.
Brilliant book, I was looking to see how it stands up to a new publication, the Ultimate Navigation Manual.

Cancel my last! Found it. Land navigation by Wally Keay.
Brilliant book, I was looking to see how it stands up to a new publication, the Ultimate Navigation Manual.
When your new copy arrives, you can use it for revision and to track down the bastard who borrowed and kept your old one?

That reminds me, I must pop along to the library sometime soon.

When your new copy arrives, you can use it for revision and to track down the bastard who borrowed and kept your old one?

That reminds me, I must pop along to the library sometime soon.
Fat chance. The ****** borrowed my camouflage and concealment manuals as well!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wellyhead The Training Wing 4
A_Knocker_Till_The_End The Training Wing 24
Proximo The Training Wing 21