Many thanks for a good 22 yr lunch !!!!

As the only Muddy Old Engr present many thanks to the Sigs and Int Corps boys for a very enjoyable afternoon of drunkren bafoonery in Digby Mess.

Hope you are all well and yes i paid my mess bill before leaving.

Oh and did'nt fall asleep in the foyer

Cheers
:D :D :D

As the only Muddy Old Engr present many thanks to the Sigs and Int Corps boys for a very enjoyable afternoon of drunkren bafoonery in Digby Mess.

Hope you are all well and yes i paid my mess bill before leaving.

Oh and did'nt fall asleep in the foyer
More to the point, despite your visit m8, no room in my house was swamped!!! :D

Happy days

From what I remember, it WAS a good do. I did my usual - shnaffle a few drinks, pinball round the place, fall asleep on a lawn in the quarters, ruin someone else's evening cos they had to stick me in someone else's bed, then managed to stagger (almost) bollock naked around the Mess til I found my proper room but left my suit, shoes, tie et al behind in the 'wrong' room. All in all, a bloody good night, shame I remember very little.

peanut_head said:
From what I remember, it WAS a good do. I did my usual - shnaffle a few drinks, pinball round the place, fall asleep on a lawn in the quarters, ruin someone else's evening cos they had to stick me in someone else's bed, then managed to stagger (almost) bollock naked around the Mess til I found my proper room but left my suit, shoes, tie et al behind in the 'wrong' room. All in all, a bloody good night, shame I remember very little.
I hope you did the decent thing and thank them for their generosity by swamping their pit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1
Spanish_Dave The NAAFI Bar 6
invisiblehelper Army Reserve 9