Manveer Heir hates white people and wants the world to know

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Manveer Heir is the lead designer on the forthcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda game. He is also a raging racist, who's anti-white tweets are tolerated or even encouraged by his employers, Bioware.

Amongst other things, he's tweeted photos of himself drinking from a mug that says: "White man's tears."

More pearls of wisdom:

"In fairness, all white people already look alike to me."
"I've seen some of these nasty white folk go to the damn BATHROOM barefoot man. "
"No class required when murdering white people (we all know only white people would ever say the words "snowquester")
"Now if I could just meet someone who doesn't need me to explain why my comments about whitey aren't racist and cares about social activism"

If the roles were reversed and a white person said them about an Indian person, they would be fired on the spot. Instead, a blind eye is turned. How is that equality?

More can be read about King Curry Thunder (as he calls himself) below.

Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know

How does this racist still have a job?

Manveer Heir is the lead designer on the forthcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda game. He is also a raging racist, who's anti-white tweets are tolerated or even encouraged by his employers, Bioware.

Amongst other things, he's tweeted photos of himself drinking from a mug that says: "White man's tears."

More pearls of wisdom:

"I've seen some of these nasty white folk go to the damn BATHROOM barefoot man. "
"No class required when murdering white people (we all know only white people would ever say the words "snowquester")
"Now if I could just meet someone who doesn't need me to explain why my comments about whitey aren't racist and cares about social activism"

If the roles were reversed and a white person said them about an Indian person, they would be fired on the spot. Instead, a blind eye is turned. How is that equality?

Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know

Because Mass Effect is a decent game that will make millions.

More pearls of wisdom:

You seem upset about something no-one is forcing you to read.

I don't actually think that racism is the worst thing in the world.

Many people state that racism (which is a lot more widespread, to some degree, than many would willingly admit) is the first step in an inevitable journey to the Holocaust.

I don't believe that.

What worries me more are adult gamers... and the throngs of idiot adults whom I saw queued up outside the Harry Potter shop on King's X station a couple of weeks ago. In the interests of racism, an awful lot of those idiots appeared to be Japanese.

More pearls of wisdom:

Try not to fall in to the trap of getting as outraged by words as the rest of the sensitive types on the interweb

Its not worth the bother and kind of goes against the speech is free vibe normal people tend to have

W P

LE
Some bloke who makes a vidja game is, like countless other people, racist. And we should care because...?

Yokel

LE
Bet he loves the free publicity he is getting!

Ignore him and don't buy his games.

I don't buy EA games anyway so no issue here.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
"vidja games" what are these things of which you speak, is it like spirograph or battleships?

At the end of the day we're just super-evolved beasts. As beasts it's natural to fear or distrust anything not from your pack or territory. As super-evolved beasts however some of us ignore these primal instincts and get on with our lives without worrying about it.

If some dude wants to call white people whitey on the internet then let him get on with it.

It doesn't change the fact that my ancestors bitch slapped his ancestors and treated them as property. His genetic background is one of submission and weakness so I'll let him have his comforting pixels to make himself feel tough.

IMG_7784.JPG

More pearls of wisdom:

Manveer Heir, never heard of her.

And being over the age of 40, I've never heard of Mass Effect either.

"Some of these nasty White folk go to the bathroom barefooted".

Thats because we don't shit in the streets. We don't wear shoes indoors!

You make a good point. How did Manveer know what a bathroom was.

I would have said that he is earth/matter but I think that he might have some brains, not many, but some.

Troy

LE
White folk go to the bathroom with bare feet - so what?

We White folk in my neck of the woods understand the difference between a bathroom and a toilet.

I never say "bathroom" when I mean "toilet". Why does he?

I suppose his bloke has disgusting bathroom habits, he should learn to use a toilet instead.

TamH70

MIA
I'm forty-six and I've heard of Mass Effect games. Got two of them because they were cheap. Or free. Haven't actually played any of them, and thanks to the twat referred to in the OP, probably won't now either.

Latest Threads