manties!

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
Funny you should say that Stet, as I saw this pic (sent to me by Hellfyr) and immediately thought of you!

quote]

Where's his beret?

Is that Bennett giving Stet the good news?

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
Funny you should say that Stet, as I saw this pic (sent to me by Hellfyr) and immediately thought of you!
and tell helly next time he can buy me dinner first!

i was looking for undeware as a valantinse prezzy for the MISSUS

Who or what is your "missus"? Please, correct me if I'm totally off course here but the site is called MAN-ties. What exactly were you looking for as a gift for this aforementioned "woman" of yours? I would have thought "women's lingerie" or "female valentines day gift" were pretty reasonable, if not essential, search terms. Or are you telling everyone that your "missus" is indeed a "misses". Which bits is it missing and are they only part way through the reassignment surgery. If not perhaps you could "aks" her for a "dikshunary" for yourself.

mizkrissi said:
Who or what is your "missus"? Please, correct me if I'm totally off course here but the site is called MAN-ties. What exactly were you looking for as a gift for this aforementioned "woman" of yours? I would have thought "women's lingerie" or "female valentines day gift" were pretty reasonable, if not essential, search terms. Or are you telling everyone that your "missus" is indeed a "misses". Which bits is it missing and are they only part way through the reassignment surgery. If not perhaps you could "aks" her for a "dikshunary" for yourself.
He was buying them for Bennett :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok so i cant spell!

I was just looking for lingerie didnt think i had to specify gender, I was not expecting that!

stet said:
ok so i cant spell!

I was just looking for lingerie didnt think i had to specify gender, I was not expecting that!
Keep digging!!!!!!

stet said:
OK, so it says he was looking for lingerie as a present for the missus.........

Maybe she likes him dressing up? 8O

SR10

SunrayOneZero said:
stet said:
OK, so it says he was looking for lingerie as a present for the missus.........

Maybe she likes him dressing up? 8O

SR10
Pmsl :lol:

Perhaps you should try figleaves.com stet, or bravissimo if you're lucky....

Hope you have more luck in there, that or the ebay gimp thread :p

Corn.

On a slight side issue stet wtf are you doing to yourself in that picture you posted in the gallery? If it's what I think it is you best never break that arm or you will be feeling very unloved for a while.

Did you put the wrong picture on the wrong site?

Was that one actually intended for a "Bears who like little boys in uniform" site picture gallery and you accidently posted the "me with my clothes on not looking like a fecking shandying weirdo" picture in there instead?

Or did your "misses" want someone with a bit more spunk in them to join you two for some "special cuddles" and it posted pictures for you...

Latest Threads