Mansion to be built for benefits mother of 11 kids

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BounceBanana, Feb 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mother-of-11 gets custom built 'super-council house' - Telegraph

I think the issue of mansion tax will not apply here.

But the £500 benefits cap and the introduction of universal credit may be interesting.

How will the Housing Assn deal with rent arrears once UC is introduced and rent money is paid direct to claimant to be trusted to pay it over as rent ?

"How do you expect me to pay rent outa £500 ?? I got 11 (12 or 13 by then possibly ?) mouths to feed."
  2. If the Liberals and Labour get their way will this baby factory have to pay the mansion tax?

No that's right it is only those who work for a living deserve punishment.
  3. She may have to sell her horse though!
  4. As long as Kents finest are on the case who cares?
  5. Are the fathers all Kent Coppers?
  6. Just out of interest. A £500 cap on weekly benefits equals a yearly salary of £34,509.47

Wish I earnt that much !
  7. Do not be too hard on the woman, she has provided the UK with 11 pairs of British arms.

If all families produced 1/3 rd of the children she produced rather than own a BMW and a semi-detached, most of our countries would be doing better.

If she had been living in a different place and at a different time, she could even have received one of those.....

Cross of Honor of the German Mother - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  8. Yes, but think what she'll pay in bedroom tax when: Wayne, Dwayne, Sheerah, Mandela, Adolph, Frogmella, Denzell, Patrick, Sponge-Bob, Morticia and Kevin are all in prison!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Except none of those 11 will ever do a day's work in their lives
    • Like Like x 2
  10. If you are right then we should all stop complaining about the influx of migrants.....
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Or **** coppers..
  12. I dont understand why, if you dont work you get money but if you have worked and paid your taxes, when you go to the Gov for assistance they just **** you off (sorry you have a Military Pension so your not entitled to a penny). I did bring this up with the former MP for Hereford (Paul Keatch) and he did promise me that the Gov were looking into it. I must say this was mid afternoon in Gilbies Wine Bar and i think his mind was elswhere.
  13. This useless waste of space oxygen thief lives round the corner from where i am currently based ,my daughter goes to school with 3 of the 11 rugrats she has spat out since she was 14 the girls in the school spend more time on supension than actually in school 4 more of the mob are over 21 but still living at home with their own mouth breathers sucking on the good old benefits tit but she has the law given right to demand this 6 bed mansion is she in the wrong ...oh god yes but this bleeding heart government is the real reason why she gets away with it .