Mans Wife rejects first successful penis transplant

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldSnowy, Sep 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

From The Guardian:

"Chinese surgeons have performed the world's first penis transplant on a man whose organ was damaged beyond repair in an accident this year. The incident left the man with a 1cm-long stump with which he was unable to urinate or have sexual intercourse. "His quality of life was affected severely," said Dr Weilie Hu. Doctors spent 15 hours attaching a 10cm penis to the 44-year-old patient after the parents of a brain-dead man half his age agreed to donate their son's organ."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/story/0,,1874816,00.html

"Although the operation was a surgical success, surgeons said they had to remove the penis two weeks later. "Because of a severe psychological problem of the recipient and his wife, the transplanted penis regretfully had to be cut off," Dr Hu said. An examination of the organ showed no signs of it being rejected by the body."

So, his missus had got used to not being molested, and made him have it taken off again. Bloody typical :)

Now, I wonder if they can add one onto another to just make 'em bigger?

2. I wonder if they could do one for me - I could do wth an upgrade!

3. ...always look on the bright side of life... de do de do de do

4. What a c0ck up!

5. Load of old c0ck!

6. severe psychological problem? What was that then, bloke couldn't stop smiling and wife realised that she might lose power over hubby now she can no longer call him stumpy!!??

7. Can I have one as a pet?

8. Sounds like a new thread for the Lonely Hearts...............

9. Man surgically attached optional. :D

10. I wouldn't mind a Lindford (& nor would the wife!)

11. What the doctors didnt tell the chinese man and his wife until after the op was that the donor organ had come from an african man of a darker skin complexion :D

12. I heard they decided to settle for a strap-on which she routinely wears around the house.This also explains his new gait. :)

13. Ah now't like a Strapadicktamae is there.
    john
    They've ben doing Pieni Transplants in Thighland for years.
    For it is an old Thigh Custom for Angered le Femme ta take knife Cut and feed ta Ducks, or tie to Balloon.
    Onest.

14. All that time for a 10cm lob on? They could have made it worth his while :D

15. He should have got a junior doctor from the British NHS to do the operation. Working a hundred hour week, the Brit doctor would have delivered a whopping 66.666667 centimetres! Talk about the Dong dynasty phnarr!

Personally I have enough trouble with my wife rejecting my completely untransplanted penis...