Mans best friend!

Thats fine Door. Wouldn't take a little dicked, daddies boy like your self! Any away...............

Be nice to the Airsoft representative, he does not understand the military properly and spends too much money in Silverman's...

Be The Best, Be 68 (Airsoft) Para Regt...

Ahhhhhhhhh a para! That would explain the lack of verbal use. Apologise! 3 Para by any chance?

I've heard of giving your dog the leftovers from your dinner, but that really is taking it a bit far.
What we really need is a caption competition.

Anya1982 said:
Ahhhhhhhhh a para! That would explain the lack of verbal use. Apologise! 3 Para by any chance?
Why/who needs to apologise? - or did you mean apologies.. you know what they say... people in glasshouses - I was with 3 Para in the Falklands.. good lads

Gremlin said:
So that's why Chavs have dogs -to clean up their puke.

Seriously ugly dog though - mine's much prettier
Is indeed that's why I fecked the bytch last night....

hellfyyr said:
Be nice to the Airsoft representative, he does not understand the military properly and spends too much money in Silverman's...

hellfryer, do us all a favour;

STFU will you. You aint funny.

The Lord Flasheart said:
hellfyyr said:

It would have helped if he'd said '69 (Airsoft) Para Regt'

But still not funny.

The poor mutt obviously thought the words were slurred when he was told he could lick the dish.

RCSignals said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
hellfyyr said:

It would have helped if he'd said '69 (Airsoft) Para Regt'

But still not funny.
It was not meant to amuse you all, it was previous abuse...

RC get your tongue out of Flashy's ass just for a minute, you might be a decent bloke!

Flash, I always wanted to be like you, that is before I knew better!

Brings a whole new meaning to "your dinner is in the dog" "all dressed up like a dogs dinner" hehehe And come on guys be nice to each other!!!