• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Manorbier Range-Is it closing?

Thought I saw Stormers piggy-backing to Castlemartin today. Does this mean Manorbier is being closed and Castlemartin used instead? Anyone know?

Castlemartin allows a more tactical engagement setting, with some limited fire and manoeuvre, so is preferred for non-technical firings. However, it is hard to get on to the range with guided wepons as it usually very busy with direct fire systems. However, I do believe that Manorbier's future is under review along with many other bits of the training estate.

uqfegd

pp

Thought I saw Stormers piggy-backing to Castlemartin today. Does this mean Manorbier is being closed and Castlemartin used instead? Anyone know?
We used to low load them to Castlemartin unload them there and then drive them to Manorbier, not sure if this still happens but if I remember right it was something to do with the road access to Manorbier with the low loaders.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads