Manlove question

Having just watched “Years and years” a question arose.
In one scene two men were seen “getting it on” Both of these chaps were facing each other.The giver was thrusting for England,but on the assumption that his todger was not 18” long, where was it going if not in the tradesman’s of the receiver? Is dry humping a thing in the homosexual community?
Given the length and breadth of the Arrse collective knowledge,I assume someone will have an answer.
Ta.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It's probably something to do with Brexit, or Brentrance, or something.

Waz

Old-Salt
Does the first person to answer this get labelled a poofhouse forever? Assuming you are talking about the missionary position, I can't see the problem. The orifice in question is only a couple of inches (5cm to the younger readers) lower than the orifice I'm more accustomed to.

Russell T Davies, the writer of Years & Years is perhaps unsurprisingly for the BBC, a homosexual who 'honed his craft' in the children's dept of the corporation before moving on. As such one assumes he knows where he's er coming from...

In one scene two men were seen “getting it on”

Russell T Davies, the writer of Years & Years is perhaps unsurprisingly for the BBC, a homosexual who 'honed his craft' in the Children's dept of the corporation before moving on.

And thank you to ARRSE for my occasional reminder why I am quite content not to possess a television.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
In one scene two men were seen “getting it on” Both of these chaps were facing each other.The giver was thrusting for England,but on the assumption that his todger was not 18” long, where was it going if not in the tradesman’s of the receiver? Is dry humping a thing in the homosexual community?
Given the length and breadth of the Arrse collective knowledge,I assume someone will have an answer.
Ta.
It's called 'docking'. DO NOT GOOGLE IT.

Ta.
Admit it.
You're aroused and worried that you've caught The Ghey from telly, aren't you?

Russell T Davies, the writer of Years & Years is perhaps unsurprisingly for the BBC, a homosexual who 'honed his craft' in the children's dept of the corporation before moving on. As such one assumes he knows where he's er coming from...

He also wrote 'Queer as Folk'.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Too late. I made that mistake the last time it was mentioned o_O
I should add, in the spirit of plausible deniability, that I only know this from a comedy routine that Jim Jefferies does.

For those now needing a touch of mindbleach , let me distract you: he also wrote 'THE' Dalek epsiode of Dr Who.

For those now needing a touch of mindbleach , let me distract you: he also wrote 'THE' Dalek epsiode of Dr Who.
You're going to tell us next that they "do things" with their sink plungers, aren't you?

Is nothing sacred these days?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A AGC, RAPTC and SASC 11
J Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 6
Bowser-Mong Lonely Hearts 17