Manlove bumfun

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Bowser-Mong, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing as noone of the female persuasion wants my toned body I am throwing myself at the mercy of all you bum bandits out there. Dont want any primetime Alabama Blacksnake (not just yet anyway).

My hoop cherry is up for grabs so dont hold back you marmite miners. Want somewhere to park your sword? Bring it on. :lol: :lol:
  2. Surely it has'nt come to this????
  3. Go for it mate.. I'm up for anything!!
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Try E goat
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

How do you know did you turn him down?

I can hear Jarrod trying to start the MK now to get to you :D
  6. Do Not repeat DO NOT hijack this thread with any of your smutty puerile innuendo. This a last chance gasp for happiness. I have done some research into this and have decided that seeing as none of the tarts who frequent this site want me oin my svelte shape (fcuking lesbian dykes) then the effeminate male mey be a viable option (on advice from MDN). He assure me that manlove bumfun doesnt hurt after the first few fists, sorry goes.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, beats ******* myself I 'spose . . .
  8. Will you wear a tartan mini skirt and boots.....they are my favourites (threads as well!)
  9. When you say ' up for grabs'. does this mean a commercial proposition or is pure lust your motivation?

10. i wouldn't mind :p and im not a rugmunching dyke either.. in fact i have a 28" waist and 36E boobies :p
  11. msr

msr LE

And the pictures to prove it?
  12. I wouldnt say this is your last chance ive got a 4 year old staffie that would ride the crack on a wall. ill lend you that for a week.

you might have to wrap your wanking sock around his paws to stop his claws splitting your rectum though.
  13. Sounds entirely edible - as msr requested - pictures please? We have to get Fablon turned back to the true way - away from Jarrod! :lol:
  14. okay, but im not wearing a tartan mini skirt and boots like trelawny suggested, even though i think he was referring to fablon :p
  15. 8O you're just jealous!! Because I'm trying to steal fablon off you :p
    I'll win though.. just you wait!!