Manilow to drive out hooligans

There are probably members of the Venezuelan secret police reading this story right now, thinking, "Man, that's harsh."

Sh*t man that’s harsh. The problem is if that does not work they have wheeled out the big guns to early I mean where do they go from there.

Hooiganism was my first love.... and it shall be my last..... Hey! A new World Cup theme!

Manilow kinda makes Baton Rounds and CS gas lose their sting don't he?

Something similar was done in UK (petrol station forecourts i think), theme tunes from cop shows apparently reduced crime.

Anyone got any suggestions on songs/tunes that would reduce crime, and any that could increase crime?

The most frightening thing is that The Barry can't be the only weapon in their toybox. Enya, Celine Dion, Steps...the possibilities for total audial annihilation of local thugs are endless.

Manilow = Singing God!!!!

See the light non believers 8)

Bit like trying to educate pork though with your average 2nd generation convict

theoriginalphantom said:
Something similar was done in UK (petrol station forecourts i think), theme tunes from cop shows apparently reduced crime.

Anyone got any suggestions on songs/tunes that would reduce crime, and any that could increase crime?
Reduce crime
Teardrops: Massive attack
Adds to the tention and drama causing thugs to think too much and bugger off.
Anything by celine dion/bette midler
Causes instant suicide

Cause crime
Smack my bitch up/firestarter: Prodigy
self explanatory
S club 7/steps
causes people to go into an extreme rage against any shop/business owner daring to play it.