Manilow to drive out hooligans

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by moving-target-survivor, Jun 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are probably members of the Venezuelan secret police reading this story right now, thinking, "Man, that's harsh."

2. Sh*t man that’s harsh. The problem is if that does not work they have wheeled out the big guns to early I mean where do they go from there.

3. Hooiganism was my first love.... and it shall be my last..... Hey! A new World Cup theme!

Manilow kinda makes Baton Rounds and CS gas lose their sting don't he?

4. Something similar was done in UK (petrol station forecourts i think), theme tunes from cop shows apparently reduced crime.

Anyone got any suggestions on songs/tunes that would reduce crime, and any that could increase crime?

5. The most frightening thing is that The Barry can't be the only weapon in their toybox. Enya, Celine Dion, Steps...the possibilities for total audial annihilation of local thugs are endless.

6. Manilow = Singing God!!!!

See the light non believers 8)

Bit like trying to educate pork though with your average 2nd generation convict

7. Reduce crime
    Teardrops: Massive attack
    Adds to the tention and drama causing thugs to think too much and bugger off.
    Anything by celine dion/bette midler
    Causes instant suicide

Cause crime
    Smack my bitch up/firestarter: Prodigy
    self explanatory
    S club 7/steps
    causes people to go into an extreme rage against any shop/business owner daring to play it.