Mandy - "Were coming from behind"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TopBadger, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8173663.stm

Poor old Labour... the battered underdogs, need all our help to defeat the nasty conservatives, and their pesky financial plans... how unsporting of the Tories to admit that cuts would be necessary when Labour hope to keep quiet and close their eyes until our economic problems magically disappear (which miracle would be claimed by Brown).

Can't believe the shirtlifter's quote though...

Yep, thats how labour operate... shaft you from behind when your not looking, and even when you are! :evil:

2. 'Coming from behind' - in his wildest dreams!

3. And they won't take a lot of convincing when he reminds them of the photos that were inadvertently taken at his gay house warming orgy.....actually forget that, because Labour seem to 'celebrate and embrace' that sort of thing. Maybe he has photos of them at a Round Table meeting or frequenting a church of england church on a sunday morning.

4. Do you not have to be an MP to become PM?

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Actually, I think you will find he would rather be Queen. 8O

6. I had the misfortune a few years ago to take Mrs K to a very expensive restaurant for our wedding anniversary and the only other couple dining were Mandy & his South American man wife. 2 CP Peelers sat at the bar sipping diet coke and an armoured Sierra was outside with it's engine running. Just a few glances and shaken heads with the boys. They were not impressed nor was I.

I have also heard that Mandys Latino lover had hissy fits in Hillsborough Castle and the household staff were not very impressed. (Only a rumour).

7. I have this image of a snivelling Smeagol bearing Mandy's Godawful Fizogin my head now that you mention it....thats lunch ruined! :cry:

8. Considering you don't have to be elected to become prime minister, I don't think Nu Labour would consider it much of a stretch to slip him in.

*fnarr fnarr*

9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Was also told first hand by crew members on the Royal Flight (when Mandy was SoS for NI) that he was the most despised passenger that they ever carried. Considently arrogant and rude to the cabin crew.

10. Yeah being the current governing political party for the United Kingdom is a real kick in the nuts and the worst possible position to be in.

:roll:

11. No "seat" is safe when Mandys about! Fnaaar !! :p :p

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it :oops: )

12. I believe that the rules are to be changed this autumn to allow a peer to stand as an MP or something like that is on the agenda.

It will become compulsory then. (You know what I mean).

13. eljithib elmsafat ahsan min elsudug elmkharbat as some would say.

(meaning: the well spoken lies are more effective than the poorly organised truth.)

14. No...32 occasions have seen a peer in the driving seat. The last however was the Marquis of Salisbury (as in Bob's your uncle)...

15. I don't think so. I think members of the house of Lords can become PM, just as they can take other ministerial positions.