mandy to join the tories

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Crabstick, Sep 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mandy is the biggest self serving, slimest, toss pot I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Well there's my Tory vote gone.

Hold on, what a cunning Labour ploy to make certain they get another term beating the living daylights out of this nation :(
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

“If I was asked to do something for my country... of course, I would consider it.”

how about a messy, painful suicide you contemptible, self-serving, slimy, lower than whale sh1t at the bottom of the sea sh1thouse.
  3. Oh FFS is it any wonder some people are going towards the extremist parties with this sort of sh!te going on.

Mandleson - the b@stard just keeps coming back no matter what! Better face up to it I suppose, he's the PM/deputy PM and there's nowt anyone can do about it! Period!
  4. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

And not a Pork One, Gillete do some nice ones!!
  5. He comes back more times than a duff vindaloo, and just as welcome.
  6. He's got to keep a grubby hand on the reins of power somehow

The scumbag is a born survivor I'll give him that
  7. Bwahahahahaha....

I really cant see Mandelson slithering into bed with the Tories, he's New Labour through and through.
  8. Can I have the job of shooting him please?
  9. Come of it guys - its confusion media. They connecting this sack of shit in power with the prospective sack of shit in power - seems to be working. Vote none of the big three as they been in power too long.
  10. There's a fcuking differance?! :x
  11. Yes.

The Tories lie to your face.
  12. Fair one; no doubt Mandy prefers to look at the back of a man's head rather than his face...
  13. Ah pass mi another one
    This ones Split.
  14. Until the vinegar stroke.