mandy to join the tories

Mandy is the biggest self serving, slimest, toss pot I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Well there's my Tory vote gone.

Hold on, what a cunning Labour ploy to make certain they get another term beating the living daylights out of this nation :(

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
“If I was asked to do something for my country... of course, I would consider it.”

how about a messy, painful suicide you contemptible, self-serving, slimy, lower than whale sh1t at the bottom of the sea sh1thouse.

Oh FFS is it any wonder some people are going towards the extremist parties with this sort of sh!te going on.

Mandleson - the b@stard just keeps coming back no matter what! Better face up to it I suppose, he's the PM/deputy PM and there's nowt anyone can do about it! Period!

He comes back more times than a duff vindaloo, and just as welcome.

LORD Mandelson has disclosed that he is ready to accept a job under a future Conservative government.

In an interview with The Sunday Times magazine, the business secretary said he would be willing to put his “experience at the disposal of the country”, if Labour lost power.
Bwahahahahaha....

I really cant see Mandelson slithering into bed with the Tories, he's New Labour through and through.

Come of it guys - its confusion media. They connecting this sack of shit in power with the prospective sack of shit in power - seems to be working. Vote none of the big three as they been in power too long.

Majorpain said:
LORD Mandelson has disclosed that he is ready to accept a job under a future Conservative government.

In an interview with The Sunday Times magazine, the business secretary said he would be willing to put his “experience at the disposal of the country”, if Labour lost power.
Bwahahahahaha....

I really cant see Mandelson slithering into bed with the Tories, he's New Labour through and through.
There's a fcuking differance?! :x

Werewolf said:
Majorpain said:

Bwahahahahaha....

Yes.

The Tories lie to your face.

Majorpain said:
Werewolf said:
Majorpain said:

Bwahahahahaha....

Yes.

Fair one; no doubt Mandy prefers to look at the back of a man's head rather than his face...

Werewolf said:
Majorpain said:
Werewolf said:
Majorpain said:

Bwahahahahaha....

Yes.

Fair one; no doubt Mandy prefers to look at the back of a man's head rather than his face...
Until the vinegar stroke.

JP47 said:
He's got to keep a grubby hand on the reins of power somehow

The scumbag is a born survivor I'll give him that
Seeing as both he and Ken Clarke(his shadow on the Conservative front bench) are both regular attendees at the annual(and secret) Bilderberg meetings his political survival is not in the least bit surprising,neither is his assertion that he would work with(more like dictate to) the Tories once IN OFFICE,not in power.True power was filched away from the ruling administration in this country(or more accurately EU region) long ago.

jboldie said:
JP47 said:
He's got to keep a grubby hand on the reins of power somehow

The scumbag is a born survivor I'll give him that
Seeing as both he and Ken Clarke(his shadow on the Conservative front bench) are both regular attendees at the annual(and secret) Bilderberg meetings his political survival is not in the least bit surprising,neither is his assertion that he would work with(more like dictate to) the Tories once IN OFFICE,not in power.True power was filched away from the ruling administration in this country(or more accurately EU region) long ago.
I think your dead on there, this shite spend his holidays with the Rothschilds FFS true working class heros, he would cut his Brazilian bum boys throut if he thought it would get his name in the papers

Yes, my liege lord, Lord Peter Meddlesome must be hedging his bets. If he cannot even wait until after the Liar bore Knees-up before announcing this 'little gem', then why should the Boy Dave or anyone trust him?

My Lord must know something about Cyclops and the Liar bore hierarchy that may have changed his mind about getting his 'shoulder' full square behind McBroone this week. 'Rat leaving the sinking ships' is about right.

McBroone is going to..... "argue at Labour’s annual conference on Tuesday that it is “fair and responsible” to bring in a ‘Fiscal Responsibility Act’ that will legally commit current and future ministers to bring down the debt — he’s probably trying to screw the Tory’s over in some scorched earth policy so they will get the blame for what’s happening………. Yeah, surprise, surprise….. but, I jest…..

A bit late methinks, and we all know what Liarbore legislation cobbled together on the run usually means - more bollox and more faking bureaucrats..... Maybe McRuin is trying to hide the true nature of the mess….. He’s sold off all the UK’s remaining gold reserves to the EU-SSR-Land, Zimbabwe and anyone else he can think of just to spite the Boy Dave and the Tory Toffs…..

The Boy Dave and his Crew will bring in whatever measures they need once they have been through the’ Treasury Books’ to get an idea of the true mess McRuin and Pals have left. Lets hope someone in the Treasury ‘leaks’ the true state of the UK’s finances – yep! They are all fooked!!

From the ‘Wail on Sunday’….

The row over the so-called ‘Treasury mole’ flared again last night after one of Chancellor Alistair Darling’s staff resigned to take a job in the private office of Shadow Chancellor George Osborne.
Yesterday, the mandarin’s defection prompted a war of words between Labour and the Tories, amid suggestions that the official could have been linked to a series of damaging leaks about the Government’s economic plans.
The sense of intrigue surrounding the move then deepened after both sides refused to name the man.

Oh I do hope that McRuin comes apart at the seams, politically…… I wonder if he has a special team on standby with a gurney and a bottle of ‘Happy Pills’ if he has to be whisked of to a funny farm…. But… I shouldn’t say that… have some charitable thoughts for the poor geezer, after all he has put his heart and soul into screwing the countries finances…… just following good old tradition….. ‘Spend, Spend, Spend… tax, Tax, Tax,..’

After all, he might surprise everyone by announcing that he is going to resign….. Please make my day Mr Broone…… I promise I wont make rude comments about you…. :oops: :oops:

EX_STAB said:
Can I have the job of shooting him please?

Join the queue mate!

Hold on Mandlesons that sure the tories will have anything to do with him! The best thing would be to cut him out completely and let him drift into obscurity for the time being.
Who in their right mind would take on a sleazy tw@t like him would hardly go down well with the public