Mandelson to become Propaganda Minister

#1
#5
Oil_Slick said:
"…In a move that will see yet more power passed to the First Secretary, Lord Mandelson ....................
"First Secretary'? Sounds like something from the French Revolution.

It will be guillotines in Trafalgar Square next.
 
#6
Err, and? Shock horror, minister that's considered to have the best understanding of the media/spin and ability to sell government initiatives to the public put in charge of well... selling government policies to the public. Oh the humanity where will it end! Frankly trying to crassly shoehorn the Nazi comparisons in is just childish and detracts from valid criticism of the government. Linking to a Youtube video with the tags of Nazi and White Pride doesn't do you any favours either.

Mods, this thread to the hole perhaps?
 
#7
It gets better on the radio the praising "our brave troops", I would say shove a bayonet up his arse but he might enjoy it.

This coupled with; the class war agenda; extra benefits and the rabid media bias of the BBC, is really getting a little much. However I suspect this is only the start and as the election draws closer it will get much worse. :cry:
 
#8
JoeCivvie said:
Oil_Slick said:
"…In a move that will see yet more power passed to the First Secretary, Lord Mandelson ....................
"First Secretary'?
First among equals, comrade.
 
#9
At least he's taller than the last propanganda man Herr Goebbels
 
#10
JoeCivvie said:
Oil_Slick said:
"…In a move that will see yet more power passed to the First Secretary, Lord Mandelson ....................
"First Secretary'? Sounds like something from the French Revolution.

It will be guillotines in Trafalgar Square next.
Not a bad idea - as long as arrsers are on the opereating end. :twisted:
 
#11
This is surely merely substantiating Mandy's acting rank?? :twisted:

Frankly I say let him have a shot at winning the next General election...events in Glasgow today may leave him less keen to be a publically acknowledged emininence grise come April/May!
 
#12
'It gets better on the radio the praising "our brave troops"' - the same Lord Mandelson who recently described 'our brave troops' as chinless wonders? Pots and kettles, Peter, pots and kettles.
 
#13
mnairb said:
.............Pots and kettles, Peter, pots and kettles.
Not often does one see a dollop of dog dropping addressed by it's first name.

(I cannot say 'Christian name' in a thread relating to the human embodiment of the leprous spawn of Hell).
 
#14
Brick said:
Err, and? Shock horror, minister that's considered to have the best understanding of the media/spin and ability to sell government initiatives to the public put in charge of well... selling government policies to the public. Oh the humanity where will it end! Frankly trying to crassly shoehorn the Nazi comparisons in is just childish and detracts from valid criticism of the government. Linking to a Youtube video with the tags of Nazi and White Pride doesn't do you any favours either.

Mods, this thread to the hole perhaps?

Perhaps you can explain who voted for Mandy then, seeing as you think that this is normal activity
 
#15
Would someone like to explain to me how a job given by the party is suddenly transformed into a government position.


Gullible - you lot?


:roll:
 
#16
Boo hiss boo hiss boo hiss boo hisss

"he's behind you - The Dark Lord Mandelsonofabitch"

Evil b*stard.

BTW - he's the one shafting the post office at the moment behind the scenes.
 
#17
Whet said:
Would someone like to explain to me how a job given by the party is suddenly transformed into a government position.


Gullible - you lot?


:roll:
So the First Minister will now have more powers to advise the PM on which message to sell and how to sell it, further influencing Gov position. Its not us that are the gullible ones sven
 
#18
Maybe Pa Broone will be taking a 'back seat'.... (oops!)... and my liege, Lord Mandelperson will be chairing all full Cabinet Meetings from now on whilst McCyclops is sat in the corner chewing his nails down with worry about what he is going to do once he has been dragged shouting and crying out of Numero Dix, strapped onto a Gurney and taken back to the funny Farm just outside Dundee..... if memory serve me right...its called 'Liff Mental Hospital'... so One beleives.... hehehehe :wink: 8O
 
#19
Arrse-Bandit said:
Boo hiss boo hiss boo hiss boo hisss

"he's behind you - The Dark Lord Mandelsonofabitch"

Evil b*stard.

BTW - he's the one shafting the post office at the moment behind the scenes.
So he is shafting from behind inanimate objects is he? I suppose 'they' are mail though! :D
 
#20
Whet said:
Would someone like to explain to me how a job given by the party is suddenly transformed into a government position.


Gullible - you lot?


:roll:
I can almost here the cavalry trumpets as you charged to his defence. You'll be telling us he didn't call Army Officers chinless wonders next. He is a fecking disgraced waste of oxygen!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top