Mandelson - Looking for a cabinet post

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mighty_Blighty, Jul 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taken from Daily Mail ..

"With the cabinet reshuffle, (Buff)Hoon is desperate for a new posting as EC Commissioner, which could make way for Mandelsons return to Cabinet"

They wouldn't... Would they ? 8O

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Whilst I would put nothing past Bliar, the thought of the pansy Mandelson at Defence is gruesome indeed.

However, he can be stubborn and is likely to stand up to Broon, so is therefore unlikely to be appointed as Hoon's successor.

3. Isn't he the cnut that described the Army as a bunch of chinless wonders in fancy uniforms marching up and down? I wonder what he's got on Bliar that makes him so anxious to keep on bringing him back for yet another go.
    Hoon's a disaster, but I think Mandelbum would be worse! :x :x

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I can see Mandleson getting back into the Cabinet soon. He has the shite on Blur, Cherie et al. in one of his little black books, (the other is full of Brazilian Marmite Miners addresses,) and will be putting pressure on them again.

Just one more reason for these gimps to be kicked out soonest.

5. New Labour translates as, " We show pure and utter contempt for you the electorate, we will do as we please and ignore you totally. Then we shall accept no blame for any arrsehole ideas we have that go wrong."

With all that in mind, watch Madelson come back into the cabinet :evil:

Cnuts.

6. Is this news? Mandelson's been looking for a cabinet post since he drew his first breath and the midwife puked in a bucket!

7. the only post mandelson deserves is a rusty fence post right up his wrong un , that'll give his brazilian rent boy something to think about. :evil: :x

8. Perhaps next time he falls from Grace (as he inevitibly will) someone will try burying him at a crossroads, with a stake through him, in a vat of garlic in the middle of a very sunny desert. Perhaps then he'll stay down. :evil:

9. Mendelson to Arts

Estelle Morris to Europe

Just a guess mind :D

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

No PTP, you've spelt it wrong, it should read:

Mandelson to a-s-h-e-s

:twisted:

11. Who for Defence then PTP :cry:

12. John Reid if God hates us

Bruce George if he doesn't :D

13. I can see it being Reid - let's not forget that he is John 'Oh fcuk not Health' Reid, so he's hardly happy in his job.

But then this is supposed to be a minor reshuffle, and shifting your Health Secretary is fairly major.

14. John Reid..........Isn't he the bloke off "One foot in the grave"?

I don't believe it! :lol:

15. Who cares they're all gonna fcuk it up as much as each other.