Mandelson gets 1million pound golden handshake!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pantsoff, Oct 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure old Mandy has had lots of "Golden Handshakes" from his "friends" but this time, once again, we the tax payer (well not me, I've left!) pays for the blood sucking cnut...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7666482.stm

I'll leave the rest of the venom to you. Maybe a Primeministers petition should be raised- not that he will be able to see it the blind fcuk! :x

2. Mandelson, cunt cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntucntucntucntucuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt cunt!

3. You know that thing when your so utterly fcuking fed up and pi55ed off how these slimy, lying, grasping, waste- of- skin -and -rations pr1cks manipulate and set up the system to their liking, that all you end up doing is laughing at how fcuked we are and will remain until something is done about sh1t like this. :evil: :evil:

4. How and why? This worm is laughing all the way to the bank, why was he not paid in Lehman shares.

And they wonder why the general public are so pissed off, we are ALL struggling our bollocks off and this bastard gets rewarded again.

You could not make it up, i bet Cyclops will exit soon and Mandy will become top dog.

5. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Okay, let me think about this a second.

He quits his current job.
    He still gets paid for the next 3 years from the old job.
    He gets paid for the new job.
    He gets extra from the new job because he's taking a pay cut to start it.
    He gets a pension from 4 years work in the old job that is bigger than most peoples after a lifetime working.

What a bunch of tossers.

S_R

p.s. how do I join this gravy train?

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Pay his (our) money into an Icelandic bank. What a f ucking waste of oxygen this shirt lifting cnut is.

Still, if it is enough to get rid of the Labour(Nazi) Party then fine.

7. Politician is greedy and found with snot in trough... and we are surprised!!

8. I bet Brown has arranged for his 'cut' for getting him back in the cabinet.

Quite apt that he is to be enobled as a Lord................

....................presumably a GayLord

9. I think that the expression is 'snout' Halo, although 'snot in trough does

have a certain resonance.' Sorry to be pedantic.

As your guys get away with it, so it encourages our people to try.

We do have a Prime Minister of integrity (not my party ) who

attempts to keep them on the straight and narrow. King Canute comes

to mind. Or perhaps Queen in Helen's case. :wink: