Mandelscums speech today

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Sep 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mandlescum is realy living in another country/ planet/ galaxy to the one I live in, listening to his speach on the BBC he seems to think we are living in the land of milk and honey, and every thing is very rorey indeed,

Talk about living in a dream world he realy is a fecking loon
  2. I would like to know why he, an unelected toad, is suddenly the Governments spokesman. Where is the PM, the Chancellor etc?
  3. It was Hitlers propaganda merchant Joseph Goebbels who said: "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed." I think that's actually a cornerstone of Labour policy now.
  4. The trouble is until the "facts" used are shown up to be spurious they will remain believed
  5. I think this is nothing more than a diversion, to try to play down the bad news coming from the TUC general secretary' outberst this morning
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Despite detesting the ground he walks on, I have to say he is very good at what he does.
    I was asked this morning who the deputy PM was after Prescott - I did not know :oops: But assumed Mandlebum as First Secretary of State - turns out correctly.
    He is also The Lord President of the Council, and has the responsibility of presiding over meetings of the Privy between his day job of being Secretary of State for Business.

Wonder if he picks up 3 pay cheques....?
  7. "speech" surely?
  8. Quit correct I was in a rush and angry

In fact so much so that I am now going to the pub, as I am outraged by the Q&A session that was little more than a party political broadcast for the New Labour scum, not one worthwhile question was asked by the wonkers in the audience
  9. The correct term is "Terrorists" but as the media wouldn't want to be seen as judgemental towards murderers they manipulate language in a manner that would make Goebbels blush.
  10. least three............

Minesterial salary, attendance allowances for the Lords, and let's not forget the whacking EU pension and re-settlement allowances.........

11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You have got to admit though, the guy could appear on live TV with a straight face discussing family values, while being noshed off under the desk by Lance the makeup department intern.....

Still when Gordon has his breakdown confirmed, at least everyone will already know who they have to deal with.
  12. Yes... I too listened to that part of his speech on BBC 1 TV News.... Lord Meddlesome muttered something about... "Labour uses money 'wisely'... and 'targets' public spending where 'needed'.... as against the Tory throwing cash at problems.....!"

Oh har-har-har-har-dehar.... I nearly laughed so much I spilled my mug of Java....

What bleeding liars they are... or their version of the 'Truth' certainly does not coincide with the rest of us Earthlings....

"Use taxpayers money 'wisely'..... Oh Dearie Moi.... Waste Tax payers cash at the High Port.... and have a 'Scatter-Gun' approach to throwing cash at problems....

Oh do give over Mr Mendacious...... mine have got bells, whistles and a blue ribbon attached..... :p :p :lol:
  13. The truely frightening thing is that there are people out there that will believe him.
    Personally I would like to see public spending cut in half, if Mandelson is preaching that spending cuts are a bad thing then I'm pretty sure the opposite is true.
    The real tragedy for the British public is that Balir, Brown and Madelson will never be made to taste justice for their crimes against this country.
  14. No, "speach" is correct. It's because he's gay and the way he talks. It's a combination of "speech" and "peach". :)