Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Terrorist or freedom fighter?
  2. .....or block of flats :?:
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Was a terrorist, no doubt. However he has shown himself a great statesman, cometh the moment and cometh the man.
  4. IMHO definately a terrorist. But current, younger generation have been taught otherwise. And I can't see that he has shown statesman like qualities with his mad neighbour, or in fact, with continued corruption in RSA.
  5. Terrorist.

And hasn't "freedom" done wonders for South Africa?
  6. I laughed when I saw those pathetic people at that concert as they really do not have a clue. They are just taken in by the fairytale story and forget to actually look at the facts.

He's so popular in South Africa he had to come over here to get glad-handed by white liberals.
  7. Nelson Mandela is a terrorist.

People who wern't around when he was up to his tricks have been educated to believe that he's a great statesman & leader.

This of course is complete fabrication. The man is a monster and when his time comes he should rot in hell.
    That can't come too soon for me.

Here are two photos showing the Church Street bombing. As mentioned before, in his so-called book,” Long Walk to Freedom”, Mandela says that he “signed off” with this act of terrorism. People should take a look at what Mandela “signed off” with while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism! President P.W. Botha told Mandela way back in 1985, that he could be a free man as long as he did one thing: Publicly renounce violence. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser F.W. de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line is that Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced violence - and we should never forget that.

Attached Files:

8. Whatever happened to Winnie? She had a huge tits.
  9. Didn't she manage o football team? Or was that just her source of young shags?
  10. this is a pointless thread. sorry.
  11. Why's that then?
  12. I am a 17 year old Student, my mum loves Mandela, but after reading some comments of here, I said to her he was a terrorist. She nearly cut my balls off!!

Could someone fill me in on how and why he is a terrorist? I have been educated to believe he is a god like figure.

Many thanks,

13. Murdering terrorist to Statesman in a generation, how quickly the world is 'told' to forget. Anyone can be wheeled out in front of the right people at the right time and shake the right hands, be advised what to say, when and to whom. That's not statesmanship, that's propoganda politics IMO and thousands of white Brits soaked it up last night. Let's face it, in the UK we are so gullible, I'm sure the lowest common denominator between us all is utter dumbness.
  14. After a quick Google this is what I found, I have no idea how accurate or legitimate the pages are. I accept no responsibility for them.
    Mandela the terrorist

15. Sorry, just reminded me of the old;

'What's black and slides up and down Nelson's column?'

'Winnie Mandella'...

On a more serious note, he's not the first 'terrorist'to be re-habilitated, look at Isreali cabinet over the past 60 years, we seem to forget the Zionists were hanging Brit soldiers from the lamp posts in Haifa in the late 40's. I seriously believe there will be statues of Gerry Adams in Belfast town centre in my lifetime. Watch this space.