Mandela gone already?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ugly, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Despite reporting by Aunty last night the ten O'clock news may have fallen for the dear leader is still with us line!
    I had a text come in from a very reliable source removing im from the stakes in the dead pool.
    How long before Jacob does an Uncle Bob?

2. Who cares? (appart from a few million Africans)
    Horrible old git has had longer than he deserves.

3. ******* old terrorist **** twat bastard.

4. Absolutetly, Bye Bye....

Magic

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I do agree with these sentiments but its surely only a matter of timee before the veneer of respectablity falls of the face of the ANC!

6. It appears not. Your average black South African is no better off with majority rule. Senior ANC members have made themselves very rich.
    Mandela is still a hero.

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

That I agree with, my point was though if the last man with an alleged shred of decency is out of the picture then who will stand up against the ANC and stop them turning ZA into another Zim?

8. Standby for weeks of wailing and hand wringing in the media, al la Diana.
    I agree with the OP. In the words of the immortal Baloo the bear, "He's gone, solid gone".
    I have to admit I prefer "Biko" by Peter Gabriel to "Free Nelson Mandela" - that was a sh*t song.
    No tears shed by this callsign.

9. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.....another terrorist off to hell.

10. No one. There is no leader in the ANC or any of the opposition parties, who'll be able to prevent SA from becoming another Zim. The ANC will be the ruling party for many many more decades to come, irrespective of the fact they they have done nothing to solve the plight of the poor. Julius Malema is the next Bob M, and Zuma doesn't have enough of a spine to go against Malema. Malema is next in line to take over, which means SA has no hope. Say goodbye to the Rainbow nation .... it was a fun while it lasted.

11. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

The only good thing Mandela ever did was to get me a free lunch,

12. Jarrod I wish you would say what you think instead of sitting on the fence ..

13. They should have hung the terrorist bastard while they had him in the nick.

14. Anybody who put the shits up the apartheid regime had to be good news. Not perfect, just good news.

More importantly, he has (had?) good taste in shirts.

15. Are we guilty of a bit of forward planning? The Beeb is still reporting him being with us:
    BBC News - Nelson Mandela spends second night in hospital
    And they, the Bolshevic Broadcasting Company, will be itching to get this story on air when the evil old twunt finally pops his takkis.

The thought of the likes of Cameron etc all rushing forward to publically wring their hands in grief is already irritating me.