Mandatory Homosexual Re-education

Talent

Old-Salt
Only in the USA.... for now!

Colorado baker Jack Phillips has been targeted by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for homosexual re-education and indoctrination
Mr. Phillips and his bakery Masterpiece Cakeshop refused to make a wedding cake for a homosexual pair. He explained to the potential customers that his convictions would not allow him to be a part of it. Little did he know that those freedoms are slipping away fast. Like so many other Christian businesses across the country, he was targeted by the Homosexual Lobby and their bureaucratic allies for daring to say “no.” The American Civil Liberties Union filed suit against him, arguing that homosexual entitlement trumps any religious or First Amendment rights. And this complaint was taken up by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CRC). Tthe Colorado Commission sided against the Christian business owner. But the extent of their ruling goes beyond anything ever seen. Mr. Phillips and all his employees are now required to attend homosexual re-education -- and undoubtedly will be forced to verbally endorse homosexual “values” before leaving. Masterpiece Cakeshop will also have to report to the CRC every three months for the next two years to make sure his Christian beliefs are not influencing his business again. The Homosexual Lobby picked the wrong baker to push around. As of now, Mr. Phillips is refusing to back down on his business policies or comply with the Commission’s ruling. He has said he will do whatever it takes to fight this injustice.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Only in the USA.... for now!

Colorado baker Jack Phillips has been targeted by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for homosexual re-education and indoctrination
Mr. Phillips and his bakery Masterpiece Cakeshop refused to make a wedding cake for a homosexual pair. He explained to the potential customers that his convictions would not allow him to be a part of it. Little did he know that those freedoms are slipping away fast. Like so many other Christian businesses across the country, he was targeted by the Homosexual Lobby and their bureaucratic allies for daring to say “no.” The American Civil Liberties Union filed suit against him, arguing that homosexual entitlement trumps any religious or First Amendment rights. And this complaint was taken up by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission (CRC). Tthe Colorado Commission sided against the Christian business owner. But the extent of their ruling goes beyond anything ever seen. Mr. Phillips and all his employees are now required to attend homosexual re-education -- and undoubtedly will be forced to verbally endorse homosexual “values” before leaving. Masterpiece Cakeshop will also have to report to the CRC every three months for the next two years to make sure his Christian beliefs are not influencing his business again. The Homosexual Lobby picked the wrong baker to push around. As of now, Mr. Phillips is refusing to back down on his business policies or comply with the Commission’s ruling. He has said he will do whatever it takes to fight this injustice.
You obviously don' t keep up today's with current affairs, you haven't heard of the B and B case over here? Very similar, any way they have rights the same as you and I.

Yes gay people exsist its not a choice or an option.
So whining about peoples lifestyle choices is a bit meh
Especially if you quote leviticus better not have worked on the sabbath handled a football eaten shellfish or worn polycotton bad news if you have.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Especially if you quote leviticus better not have worked on the sabbath handled a football eaten shellfish or worn polycotton bad news if you have.
All off to hell I suppose? I'll be at the bar smoking.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Pretty much jc has very little to say about gays its that nutter paul who had the problem after jc was wormfood.

Frankly if heaven exsists I'd try to avoid it

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You mean if you've done any of the above were going to Hell?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I was asked to do some work by our old neighbour. I said "no" but it wasnt because she was black - it was because she is fucking annoying

And should be helped on the way by stoning
This explains it perfectly

At the end of the day money is money and wedding cakes cost about 400 quid minimum. maybe I'm a cold hearted capitalist, but I would bake a cake in the shape if a giant erect slong for a nun if she paid me enough...

The baker needs to stop taking it personally. It is not about him, his believes, or even the gay couple. It is about public business which needs to answer professional standards. He can just hire a more tolerant person for these special occasions or simply send the gays politely to the next door bakers with a discount offer and apology for a missing ingredient or broken equipment.

For some reason the baker refuses to use these simple escapes but chosen to declare his believes. He wants to declare believe for living instead of baking. Needs to change the job and do it a right type of establishment. There is no gay in the world could be made obliged to listen a bible citing calling in for a cake.

I'll favour some Players No. 6 hell is sure to have some.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
And theres goes the sterotype that gays are stylish and sophisticated:D

Latest Threads