Manchester United lose again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Command_doh, May 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Well deserved result from Barcelona at the end of the day. It was like watching men play (against, not with) boys in the second half. Would have been nice to see the one - touch build up/Messi back - heel go in though.

Van der Saar let himself down in his last game.

Question is now, will Fergie the cunt do what he promised nearly 10 years ago and finally retire? Imagine how much more they could win without that mean spirited, grudge bearing anachronism in charge.

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Question is now, will Fergie the cunt do what he promised nearly 10 years ago and finally retire? Imagine how much more they could win without that mean spirited, grudge bearing anachronism in charge.'

hmm....sh1t troll am tolling sh1ttily.

3. X59

X59 LE

I'm no Man U fan, but if Ferguson was a cunt, such as you describe, I'm sure he would've been shown the door before now.

4. they lost, best fucking news I've heard all day just need AF to have a massive heart attack live on tv and i'll be happy

• Like Like x 6
  5. Never mind, Rooney will still get his 250k per week and Giggs will probably be nominated for "player" of the year.

6. Fucking buzzing . Barcelona made them look shit get in . Fucking hate Mancs .

• Like Like x 3
  7. Command_doh

Are you a fan then ;) ?

8. Barcelona are cutting the net from the goal so they can take it home with them!:biggrin:

9. X59

X59 LE

They obviously got that idea from the tartan army, who had the nets, goalposts, turf, lock stock and barrel.

10. Barcelona were FUCKIN AWESOME, there is not a team in the Premiership that would have beaten them today.

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Not at all. They're removing it so that it's safe from passing sticky-fingered Scousers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Surely you mean "A Prominent Premiership Footballer" will probably be nominated for "player" of the year.

..........or is that a bit late?

13. A very convincing win for Barca, however I doubt AF will even think of retiring due to this result as he'll want yet another shot..

14. Command_doh

The boy Giggs didn't appear to be playing around the pitch tonight, unlike his extra curicular activities. Like the rest of his team really. Apart from the shaved Irish monkey. Mickey Rooney? Managed to hit the onion bag. Angry man though.

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

if football was never shown on tv ever again, I dont think I'd lose a seconds sleep over it. in fact, I'd probably be pleased...I hate the chavvy violent thick twats who seem to make up the majority of football 'fans' in this country. however, coming from a family full of man U fans (the reason my grandad moved everyone over here from dublin in the fifties) I do take a passing interest in what they do, admittedly probably as much for winding up my liverpool and man city supporting friends.

now...yes, I would have to agree ferguson is a miserable sh1t and if I was running the FA I'd have told him to well and truly wind his fcuking neck in and keep his gob shut about match officials before now. however, as for winning more, even my north manchester and benefit cheat friends have to (grudgingly, granted) admit that he's probably the best (certainly one of the most successful, if not **the** most) manager english football has ever had. can you point to another mananger in the UK who's done as well during their tenure in charge?