Manchester United FC

Top surgeons don’t get to where they are by working alone, it’s a collection of their experience, theories and research that advances medical science. He wouldn’t be the only surgeon of doing top class work.

It’s a little remiss of Man U to rely solely on one guy, but not have exclusive access to him.

CJ Walt :)

1626392176701.jpeg

Top surgeons don’t get to where they are by working alone, it’s a collection of their experience, theories and research that advances medical science. He wouldn’t be the only surgeon of doing top class work.

It’s a little remiss of Man U to rely solely on one guy, but not have exclusive access to him.

I had a knee operation booked in a few years ago, but had it cancelled by the surgeon because my knee had swollen up just prior to it being carried out. I was advised to let it settle down by resting it up beforehand, as it would aid in the surgery and equally in the recovery. Turned out to be good advice as despite the delay, I was up and about considerably quicker than was expected...Wonder if that or something similar might be the reason why he hasn't already gone in?

Whatever the reason for the delay, we need to get him up and fully running before that Oct/Nov schedule kicks in, going to be very difficult period for us if he isn't!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
what are United playing at waiting until the end of July for a particular Surgeon?
I don’t know, but I’m not saying any more on the subject;)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I keep reading that Utd are still very interested in signing Trippier.
Now I thought he had a pretty good Euro and was baffled as to why he was subbed in the final, he looks like his time in Spain has turned him into a very good right back, all good news.
However our current right back is very good at defending, not so good going forward as in my opinion WB’s final ball is, most of the time found wanting.
Now if Utd have spent £millions on Sancho whose job will be to create havoc down the right and deliver that final ball do we really have to invest in another right back?
I would say no, as Bassika is very good in defence. Both are too good to have in the reserves, I feel money should be spent elsewhere.
Maybe on another holding midfielder, an upgrade on Fred wouldn’t go amiss.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
One can only hope this is correct.
Excellent news if true as it will free up funds to sign one or two replacements.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sancho signed for £73M

Dare I say Pogba Mk2?
I’ve said it before, I’m not over excited because I’ve not seen him play other than his cameo role in one game for England and of course the, no I won’t go there.

I will say this, I’m reserving all judgment until I see him play in a Utd shirt, I’m hoping he’s as good as people say and I’m hoping he has a much better attitude than Pogba. Time will tell.

As for Pogba I'm just hoping we get £50 million this summer but it won’t surprise me if he walks away next summer for nothing and it would serve this club right for not getting rid earlier.
An interesting few weeks await.

A decent result at Derby last Sunday. Reds have another friendly tomorrow at QPR, kicking off at 3pm.
It will be shown on Hesgoal channel.

Derby are in deep financial crap and are struggling to field a team. A sunday league team would probably beat them right now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You’d think the club would wait till Christmas to see how he and the team are performing before throwing more money away, I mean he isn’t going to be head hunted any time soon is he.

You’d think the club would wait till Christmas to see how he and the team are performing before throwing more money away, I mean he isn’t going to be head hunted any time soon is he.

Knew you’d be pleased.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Why not? 2nd in the league, european finalists, very few managers have done better this season.
European finalists in a competition we should never have been in.
2nd in a season which was played behind closed doors and a very distant second.
He has No plan B to a game and his game management with substitutes is at times painful.
Utd were under no pressure to award this contract, he wasn’t getting head hunted by Real Madrid, Barcelona, any of the Italian giants or Bayern Munich, we should have waited till Christmas, maybe January to see how the season was playing out and if there was an improvement over last year not only in results but in the style of play.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting, appears that Utd are actually signing a proven world class centre half.

I wonder what his wages are?
Now I want to read about players leaving.

Interesting, appears that Utd are actually signing a proven world class centre half.

I wonder what his wages are?
Now I want to read about players leaving.

Reported to be on the same as Maguire, so between 8.5 or 9.3 million pounds a year dependent on which report you believe?..And worth every penny of it. Superb bit of business and a bargain at 34 million pounds. That could rise up to 42 million quid but only if we win the league and CL?

Really been impressed by Murtough and his transfer teams showing this transfer window. Getting both Sancho and Varane for 107 million and filling two vital positions with such quality players shows they know what they're doing when negotiating...

Would be nice to see them finish it off by getting us a much needed defensive midfielder, but that might depend on us getting rid of some other players, Pogba, Bailly or even James could be magged to pay for it? The dream departure for me would be Jones, he has zero value in the market but it might be worth paying off his contract just to get his corpse out the door and off the treatment table.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Reported to be on the same as Maguire, so between 8.5 or 9.3 million pounds a year dependent on which report you believe?..And worth every penny of it. Superb bit of business and a bargain at 34 million pounds. That could rise up to 42 million quid but only if we win the league and CL?

Really been impressed by Murtough and his transfer teams showing this transfer window. Getting both Sancho and Varane for 107 million and filling two vital positions with such quality players shows they know what they're doing when negotiating...

Would be nice to see them finish it off by getting us a much needed defensive midfielder, but that might depend on us getting rid of some other players, Pogba, Bailly or even James could be magged to pay for it? The dream departure for me would be Jones, he has zero value in the market but it might be worth paying off his contract just to get his corpse out the door and off the treatment table.
Had to give an excellent for your description of Jones. A corpse:slow:

Latest Threads