Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No he didn’t. Henderson played in the final. Subbed by Sancho.

Dementia, it’s a terrible thing.
I‘m talking about our number 1. Dean Henderson.
Sorry what was the question again:???:

Oh give over, just because I have a valid point of view that Rashford should be sold because I for one and many many others can see that he is not good enough.
he hashed two crap seasons.
A blip it is not, he has regressed but if you can’t see that that’s your problem not mine so fecking wind it in.
As I say if you don’t like what I write then fine I’m not asking you to read it, there’s a button, use it or shut it.
Now kindly shut the feck up.

No I won't be shutting up or winding it in any time soon, you don't own these forums. Whether I like what you write or not is neither here nor there, unlike you it would never occur to me to put you on ignore, so do stop asking. Also, don't expect others not to pull you up when you continue to wibble on with your usual dross...as much as you wish they were, these forums are not echo chambers where only your view is valid.

Speaking of valid, you dont have a valid point at all, you've got an opinion based on your agenda narrative, stop trying to convince yourself that you are in anything but the vast minority in those beliefs. Rashford is hugely popular amongst United fans, and I dare say non United fans too, he will be playing for United for many years to come, so you better get used to it.

Rashfords poor season? 20 goals and 16 assists says different, yeah very disappointing...Imagine what he could do if he ever gets back to full fitness?

Reported to Kleenex so they can send you a complimentary box of tissues. Now wipe your eyes, blow you nose and desist with your tedious dribblings. :cool:

Cool story bro..thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No I won't be shutting up or winding it in any time soon, you don't own these forums. Whether I like what you write or not is neither here nor there, unlike you it would never occur to me to put you on ignore, so do stop asking. Also, don't expect others not to pull you up when you continue to wibble on with your usual dross...as much as you wish they were, these forums are not echo chambers where only your view is valid.

Speaking of valid, you dont have a valid point at all, you've got an opinion based on your agenda narrative, stop trying to convince yourself that you are in anything but the vast minority in those beliefs. Rashford is hugely popular amongst United fans, and I dare say non United fans too, he will be playing for United for many years to come, so you better get used to it.

Rashfords poor season? 20 goals and 16 assists says different, yeah very disappointing...Imagine what he could do if he ever gets back to full fitness?
Thanks for that, boring as ever, who are you the chief cheerleader of the MUFSA?
You really do fancy yourself don’t you, now as I said before this gets boring I’ll post my views on how Utd are run and what players should go and you post yours.
Read and reply how you want but don’t be surprised if I respond, now good night and don't forget to ask mummy to tuck you in and read you a bed time story.

Thanks for that, boring as ever, who are you the chief cheerleader of the MUFSA?
You really do fancy yourself don’t you, now as I said before this gets boring I’ll post my views on how Utd are run and what players should go and you post yours.
Read and reply how you want but don’t be surprised if I respond, now good night and don't forget to ask mummy to tuck you in and read you a bed time story.

Just to be clear Gout man, I get you don't like a lot of the things about United, i feel the same about other things within the club, but choose not to voice them on here all the time, you do and that's your right obviously. But if you're going to put those opinions on a forum such as this, then you can't reasonably expect not to come across opposing opinions to yours, and have them questioned with equal gusto.

These boards aren't supposed to be echo chambers where everyones biases are confirmed, and I'm definitely not trying to convert you to mine btw, that would be a futile exercise, and isn't why we are here. But that shouldn't preclude any form of open debate, where occasionally things can't get a bit heated without offence being caused...perhaps it's better we just accept we choose to support the club very differently and leave it there, as it's obviously detracting from the hot soccer chat on here.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Is he taking the piss?

Why the hell didn’t he just withdraw from the England squad like Henderson and TAA and have this op done at the tail end of las season or when the season finished? Would have saved a lot of heartache.
@TalaveraTom defend this, he should have his bloody wages suspended.
I‘m pretty sure there is more than one competent surgeon who would could have performed this procedure, especially as it would be private so I take that line with quite a large handful of salt.
Saying that I’m rather pleased, will give Olle one less problem to ponder as to what his position is and where to play him.

Last edited:
Is he taking the piss?

Why the hell didn’t he just withdraw from the England squad like Henderson and TAA and have this op done at the tail end of las season or when the season finished? Would have saved a lot of heartache.
I‘m pretty sure there is more than one competent surgeon who would could have performed this procedure, especially as it would be private so I take that line with quite a large handful of salt.
Saying that I’m rather pleased, will give Olle one less problem to ponder as to what his position is and where to play him.

Defend what...The fact he was prepared to play through an injury to represent his country at a major competition? Bryan Robson would walk through fire to play for United and England and was lauded for it, Rashford is obviously of the same mind, there's nothing to defend.

I've already said he should have had his operation before now, but that's up to him, the club and medical staff. Remember it all depends on the type and extent of the injury, he doesn't have to be crippled to see a significant drop in performance, even a slight niggle will do that to athletes at that level, which is what it is.

D

Deleted 100463

Is he taking the piss?

It might have done, but there's no way of knowing that someone else would've scored a penalty in his place.

As stated in the Euro thread, he is on a salary so he is contracted to that amount.

Maybe the surgeon has a contract with the club, or is a trusted surgeon due to his reputation. If you are paying for something like this, for a multi million pound asset to the club, you don't want competent, you'd want the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted 100463

Defend what...The fact he was prepared to play through an injury to represent his country at a major competition? Bryan Robson would walk through fire to play for United and England and was lauded for it, Rashford is obviously of the same mind, there's nothing to defend.

I've already said he should have had his operation before now, but that's up to him, the club and medical staff. Remember it all depends on the type and extent of the injury, he doesn't have to be crippled to see a significant drop in performance, even a slight niggle will do that to athletes at that level, which is what it is.
Just look at other sports like rugby etc, where it's pretty common that players are playing with all sorts of injuries throughout entire seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Rashford out of the picture for a few months, it'll be interesting to see who replaces him on the left? I suspect forgotten man Martial will be given another chance, and he'll need to take it after his poor showing last season if he wants to stay, which I'm not sure he does?

D

Deleted 100463

With Rashford out of the picture for a few months, it'll be interesting to see who replaces him on the left? I suspect forgotten man Martial will be given another chance, and he'll need to take it after his poor showing last season if he wants to stay, which I'm not sure he does?
I don't think Martial even knows what he wants from football. I get the impression of a bloke who is talented in football, but really could take it or leave it in regards to the sport itself.

I don't think Martial even knows what he wants from football. I get the impression of a bloke who is talented in football, but really could take it or leave it in regards to the sport itself.

Agreed, all the talent in the world but non of the application..needs to get his head in the game and bin the perpetual sad on, or this could be his last season at the club? Shame, but at least we've now got Sancho, who is more than capable of replacing him, which in turn would hopefully open the door for Diallo on the right, freeing up Greenwood to swap centre foward duties with Cavani. Of course all that may be a moot point if Rashford recovers quicker than expected?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to be clear Gout man, I get you don't like a lot of the things about United, i feel the same about other things within the club, but choose not to voice them on here all the time, you do and that's your right obviously. But if you're going to put those opinions on a forum such as this, then you can't reasonably expect not to come across opposing opinions to yours, and have them questioned with equal gusto.

These boards aren't supposed to be echo chambers where everyones biases are confirmed, and I'm definitely not trying to convert you to mine btw, that would be a futile exercise, and isn't why we are here. But that shouldn't preclude any form of open debate, where occasionally things can't get a bit heated without offence being caused...perhaps it's better we just accept we choose to support the club very differently and leave it there, as it's obviously detracting from the hot soccer chat on here.
Yep I’ll take that, end of the day you’re not a bitter or a scouser.

Pre-season friendly, Derby away at 1pm on Sunday. It's live on MUTV. If you don't have MUTV, I am sure it will be on Hesgoal.
This will be the first chance to check out the Reds in the new kit.

Is he taking the piss?

what are United playing at waiting until the end of July for a particular Surgeon?

D

Deleted 100463

what are United playing at waiting until the end of July for a particular Surgeon?
Could be possible that the surgeon in question has a history with the club, has an outstanding reputation so is considered a better option for a multi million pound club asset, or it is Rashford's choice of surgeon after being offered different options....

Could be one of those, all of them, or none of them, but it sounds like a medical plan has been agreed by all involved, so not sure if there's really an issue here.

Could be possible that the surgeon in question has a history with the club, has an outstanding reputation so is considered a better option for a multi million pound club asset, or it is Rashford's choice of surgeon after being offered different options....

Could be one of those, all of them, or none of them, but it sounds like a medical plan has been agreed by all involved, so not sure if there's really an issue here.

Top surgeons don’t get to where they are by working alone, it’s a collection of their experience, theories and research that advances medical science. He wouldn’t be the only surgeon of doing top class work.

It’s a little remiss of Man U to rely solely on one guy, but not have exclusive access to him.