Manchester United FC

wheel

LE
I'm not sure they can now, as with Fernandes pretty much taking up the spot that Pogba was ideally bought to fill, they run the risk of either hampering his influence/position, or they just persist and hope Pogba can eventually bring his game to play where he is instead.

A lot of the problem can be thought of as one of Pogba's own making really.
He is being paid millions to kick a ball you would thing that he would at least put a bit of effort in.

I'm not sure they can now, as with Fernandes pretty much taking up the spot that Pogba was ideally bought to fill, they run the risk of either hampering his influence/position, or they just persist and hope Pogba can eventually bring his game to play where he is instead.

A lot of the problem can be thought of as one of Pogba's own making really.

Do you think Fernandes could play as well as he has in a different position?

He is being paid millions to kick a ball you would thing that he would at least put a bit of effort in.

I really don’t think it’s as easy as that, especially at the higher levels of the game. Otherwise Barcelona would stick Messi in goal.

I said put a bit of effort in. Can’t you read and comprehend. Plastic Scouser FFS

Why are you getting so irate? This was a perfectly decent conversation before this post.

Do you think Fernandes could play as well as he has in a different position?
I like to think he could, but I couldn't back it up with any solid evidence to justify me thinking it. Unfortunately I don't think it would be tried either, as if it didn't work instantly, it'll end up being another stick certain club members would be beaten with.

United have recent form for getting in quality players and playing them out of position to fill gaps, then wonder why the player isn't living up to expectations. Juan Mata is a great example of that in my opinion. Why he was ever constantly stuck on the right wing will always be baffling to me.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He never has done, he only plays well when it suits his agenda. I’d like to see him go this summer failing that the frenchy can feck off for free next summer, it be cheaper than renewing his contract.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
United have recent form for getting in quality players and playing them out of position to fill gaps, then wonder why the player isn't living up to expectations. Juan Mata is a great example of that in my opinion. Why he was ever constantly stuck on the right wing will always be baffling to me.
Now who puts those players in those positions?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Gouty, if Pogba played for Man U like he does for France would you be happy or do you just want to see him gone?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Recent doesn't just mean the past three years....

Majority of times Solskjaer has brought Mata on, he has played more centrally.
Oh how I laugh, let’s face it he wants Sancho but hasn’t a clue how to actually pick and use what he’s already got.
I wouldn't trust this joker with my kids pocket money.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Gouty, if Pogba played for Man U like he does for France would you be happy or do you just want to see him gone?
I want him gone. He's only good because he plays with a world class partner for France and international football isn’t as fast as PL football.
He just isn’t suited to our game and Solskjaer doesn't help matters with his fuckwittery.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Pogba isn't good value and I don't he's suited to the PL in any capacity, except maybe as a ball boy.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
How unexpected it was for Gouty to schimpf again.... Well another half decent conversation has immediately been reduced to tedium.
It’s the truth, I said I didn’t want him, he’s proved to be a fecking disaster with the money he cost and his wages, a complete waste of money.
I suppose you think the sun shines out of his ******* arse.
And if you don’t like what I write just put me on ******* ignore.

It’s the truth, I said I didn’t want him, he’s proved to be a fecking disaster with the money he cost and his wages, a complete waste of money.
I suppose you think the sun shines out of his ******* arse.
And if you don’t like what I write just put me on ******* ignore.
And there's the usual follow up. Nothing if not predictable.