Manchester United FC

Had you read and comprehended the last few posts, you'd have realised that's exactly the point I've been making. You're not Jose are you?

Your point seem to be that football club owners want to make money and possibly that wrong for some reason.

I thought everyone knew thats the point of professional sport.

I think some supporters have forgotten that the game is not just about them. Know your place!

It was never about them anything more than them paying for ticket and shirts.
Unfortunately for the bigger teams fans, the bulk of their teams cash comes from people who dont attend matches, so they (the one who do go to the stadiums) are less relevant than they once were.

Your point seem to be that football club owners want to make money and possibly that wrong for some reason.

Fairly sure I was pointing out that making money was the motivation, that it was necessary (not wrong) and that it wasn't going to change anytime soon. But hey-ho.

Fr SpodoKomodo

Old-Salt
Reminds me of Mason Verger from the Hannibal movies this fella, that barnet is gopping. Why the christ would you not shave that off?

I look forward to the fans coming back and players taking the knee

Hard yards that. Cavani, Fred, DeGea and Baiily ok, the rest a bit up and down. OGS rightly not happy. DvB didn't do himself any favours when it got tricky.

Still six games to go, fifteen points and a trophy at stake. If we get through next week, we'll be right.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Reminds me of Mason Verger from the Hannibal movies this fella, that barnet is gopping. Why the christ would you not shave that off?

What a Cnut, won’t even talk to a lone woman reporter.
Sums up what a shit house family they are, and he’s got a shit taste in cars if he thinks that Bentley looks nice, looks more like a fecking pimpmobile.

Last edited:
Sums up what a shit house family they are, and he’s got a shit tasted cars if he thinks that Bentley looks nice, looks more like a fecking pimpmobile.
And the window winder is broken

Sums up what a shit house family they are, and he’s got a shit tasted cars if he thinks that Bentley looks nice, looks more like a fecking pimpmobile.
Looks like we're a Northern version of Spurs.
We'll be having Yellow stars on our shirts next.

The Glazers lack the tip of their cocks. The grubby money grabbing bastards

Yes it makes a lot of sense. But will it prevail.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
United have lost a sponsorship deal:

Manchester United lose £200m training kit deal over fans’ anti-Glazers campaign
The Hut Group pulls out of contract starting in July, sources say
Fans are campaigning for boycott of club’s commercial partners

Fan power appears to be having an impact.

United have lost a sponsorship deal:

Manchester United lose £200m training kit deal over fans’ anti-Glazers campaign
The Hut Group pulls out of contract starting in July, sources say
Fans are campaigning for boycott of club’s commercial partners

Fan power appears to be having an impact.

Proof if ever any were needed that fans do in fact have power, provided they are prepared to make a concerted effort to hit the billionaire vampire owners in their pockets. Of course, those fans have to be prepared accept that the loss of revenue will affect the clubs budget in the transfer market, which they are. So next time some know it all smart arse tries to tell others that fans protests have no effect, this is a prime example to the contrary, and brilliant it is to see.

Proof if ever any were needed that fans do in fact have power, provided they are prepared to make a concerted effort to hit the billionaire vampire owners in their pockets. Of course, those fans have to be prepared accept that the loss of revenue will affect the clubs budget in the transfer market, which they are. So next time some know it all smart arse tries to tell others that fans protests have no effect, this is a prime example to the contrary, and brilliant it is to see.

Its also brilliant to see that no one confirms the reason they are pulling out. But the Guardian is borrowing the Daily Mails "sources" to tell the story.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Great shot and goal by Villa, but very weak defending by Lindlehof.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
On sky is it?
Yep, not sure how to describe the first half, plenty of possession but no clear threat on goal, Villa keeper has made some easy saves, palmed one out but no one near to tap it in.
Once chance from Villa and its 1-0.
Oh and the co commentator is getting on my fecking nerves, just can’t keep his fecking mouth shut the Cnut.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
PENALTY TO UNITED 1-1

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
1-2 quite brilliant turn by Greenwood and places it in the corner.