Manchester United FC

Rent boys and apparently Bitters banging out. Given the PL statement this afternoon regarding not dealing with certain individuals, Ewar Woowar might be toast. Take that as a win.

David Gill back on UEFA board as well.
Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward will step down from his role at the end of 2021.

There is a slightly less palatable interpretation here. Time zones don't work for the yanks, which may be why Utd, Liverpool and the Arse haven't said anything yet. Ewar may have figured out the gig is up and jumped before being sacrificial victim.

Need an official statement from Utd that it's dead.

BREAKING NEWS. On Sky news just now it is understood Chelsea are preparing documents to withdrawal from the ESL

IF true well done Chelsea fans.

Will the rest and more importantly the Glaziers and Woodward take note and join them?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There is a slightly less palatable interpretation here. Time zones don't work for the yanks, which may be why Utd, Liverpool and the Arse haven't said anything yet. Ewar may have figured out the gig is up and jumped before being sacrificial victim.

Need an official statement from Utd that it's dead.
Just been confirmed or announced on Sky news.

Hmm, the bastard isn’t going till the end of the year, he better not show his face at OT next season.

Ah, not so much a wanking frenzy for you, but slow gentle edging to the end of the season.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
All six English clubs have now started action to withdraw from this farce of ESL.
Ive never know such a collapse so quickly, oh maybe Liverpool’s defence of the PL, well I couldn’t let that go could I.:slow:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
...and of course Woodward going too. It's like two buses came along at once
Yep, completely out of the blue, nobody saw that coming, I see his statement went something like”I made this decision six months ago”. yeh right and only when this clustershit storm hit the fan did you make it public, pull the other one Woodhead.
Pity he’s hanging around till the end of the year, I think Utd will be better off if he went at the end of the season, give him time to clear his desk.
The stupid prat even said he was proud that in his time as CEO the club had spent a £billion on players, wtf? you mean you wasted nigh on a £billion and returned zero titles for that and yet he’s proud, just about sums up the feckwit.
See below link for his full remarks on his extraordinary successful tenure.

Now should the infamous six be banned from Europe next season? Should they face punishment or would that be punishing the fans?
If only Enid Blyon was around she could write a book on them.
The Infamous Six, a story of untold greed and stupidity.

Last edited:
1618993878550.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The only way Utd will get rid of the glaziers (I’m not going to use a capital g for their names, my little protest) is getting relegated.
Im convinced that’s the only thing that will get the leaches off the tit that feeds them.
I‘d be prepared for a season in the Championship we did it back in the seventies.
Maybe even two seasons, they will be off quicker than Lewis Hamilton.
Now how do you go about maintaining our early league form of this season over the whole season?
Jim Ratcliffethe richest man in the country sums up why he won’t buy Utd.
Funnily enough he agrees with @Fiona_TG and myself over the recent footballing matters, he mentions the words dumb and managers and Fred.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
An open letter to the glaziers, it should be sent to their home address the club and their yank business address.
Link from Stretty News.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And another link, jeez I knew the ground could do with touching up here and there but a leaking roof, ffs it really should be put up for sale if the bastard owners can’t even look after the ground.

The only way Utd will get rid of the glaziers (I’m not going to use a capital g for their names, my little protest) is getting relegated.
Im convinced that’s the only thing that will get the leaches off the tit that feeds them.
I‘d be prepared for a season in the Championship we did it back in the seventies.
Maybe even two seasons, they will be off quicker than Lewis Hamilton.
Now how do you go about maintaining our early league form of this season over the whole season?
Jim Ratcliffethe richest man in the country sums up why he won’t buy Utd.
Funnily enough he agrees with @Fiona_TG and myself over the recent footballing matters, he mentions the words dumb and managers and Fred.

I don't think that relegation would necessarily see them vanish, they are interested in money and would do to Utd. whatever they felt necessary to keep making money. As we all agree, they care not for the club, the fans, Manchester and so on. Being in a lover division wouldn't matter to them either, as long as the money keeps rolling in.

I imagine they would look to make more od the back of the club in Africa, ME and Asia which is of course where the football money is now to be found as much as anywhere. So whether that be more (tacky overpriced) merchandise, changing the strip twice a season, more exhibition games/tours there etc. this is the kind of thing they will turn their minds to.

check here for a tip of the iceberg view

Latest Threads