Manchester United FC

Pogba needs to go.
Matic the same.
Slabhead needs to be gone a year ago... Tactically naive and massively poor decision making.

Henderson.. He's got to be challenging for that number 1 Jersey.

Martial. Glimpses of decent play, but too little too late.

The passing of the ball.. I've not seen so many intercepted passes in one game. Fred had a nightmare, every time he passed it went to the opposition.

The points you make could well be correct and the cogs of a machine do need to work smoothly and mesh properly.

The question I would pose though is are there fundamental problems with the club at higher levels? If so then they must be addressed as otherwise to think that making changes at a lower level will bring success is very naive.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The points you make could well be correct and the cogs of a machine do need to work smoothly and mesh properly.

The question I would pose though is are there fundamental problems with the club at higher levels? If so then they must be addressed as otherwise to think that making changes at a lower level will bring success is very naive.
I think we only have to look at the new appointments of the so called football director and technical director to realise that Woodward and the Glaziers are just paying lip service to those rolls.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think the fans are the mushrooms, fed on bullshit and kept in the dark.
Well we have certainly witnessed some shit in recent seasons.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was browsing the net and saw that the women’s team were playing at OT for the first time.
Well here are the high lights and I must say I’m rather tempted to pick this lot instead of the blokes, I rather like the look of the blonde who cleared the ball off the line and that second goal was quite brilliant, Olle take note.

I was browsing the net and saw that the women’s team were playing at OT for the first time.
Well here are the high lights and I must say I’m rather tempted to pick this lot instead of the blokes, I rather like the look of the blonde who cleared the ball off the line and that second goal was quite brilliant, Olle take note.

Maybe the men's team have swapped shirts with the women's team, so now the blokes look like big girl's blouses when they take to the pitch.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe the men's team have swapped shirts with the women's team, so now the blokes look like big girl's blouses when they take to the pitch.
Hmm, if that’s the case I need a word with myself. :slow:

News on Utd. wanting Lingard back, I think he needs to be very wary about that, Utd. seem to have developed a bad habit of just using players and with the recent changes for Director of Football etc. These seem to be Woodward/Glazier yes men and I imagine they will not have any compunction about having him dumped again if it suits them.

I have to say credit where it is due. That goal from Slabhead was outstanding.

Don't care who they play for when they score for England. :grin:;)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say credit where it is due. That goal from Slabhead was outstanding.

Don't care who they play for when they score for England. :grin:;)
Bet he won’t do that in a Utd shirt this season.
I didn’t see the match glad England won though.
This talk about Lingard sums up Solskjaer, he gets rid of LuKanu bloody spell check keeps changing it, sorry, then he starts scoring for fun, he buys a good lad from Ajax and has now probably destroyed his confidence, he moves Lingard out on loan because he won’t or can’t play him and he puts In some great performances for West Ham straight away, no settling in required.
He sells Smalling yet pays a world record for Slab Head who is no better and arguably worse.
Who have we got this weekend?

I'm certain I recall someone being adamant that Lingard "wasn't a Utd player" numerous times. And that Lukaku was a tubster. If only I could remember who that was.......

Bet he won’t do that in a Utd shirt this season.
I didn’t see the match glad England won though.
This talk about Lingard sums up Solskjaer, he gets rid of LuKanu bloody spell check keeps changing it, sorry, then he starts scoring for fun, he buys a good lad from Ajax and has now probably destroyed his confidence, he moves Lingard out on loan because he won’t or can’t play him and he puts In some great performances for West Ham straight away, no settling in required.
He sells Smalling yet pays a world record for Slab Head who is no better and arguably worse.
Who have we got this weekend?
WE have got Arsenal away 8O8O8O

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm certain I recall someone being adamant that Lingard "wasn't a Utd player" numerous times. And that Lukaku was a tubster. If only I could remember who that was.......
Yes, because of the fecking coach the style of play, Van Beek looked great at Ajax Olle has fecked him just like Jesse and tubster, and as for Slab Head, nuff said. Jesus what does it take for you to see that Solskjaer is NOT a decent coach or manager, he’s a feckwit who has even said that winning a trophy is not important, come on who else would have him as a manager?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Those comments were made pre-OGS.....
Were they, Christ you have a good memory. Didn't do much to improve things did he? And when we are talking of strikers what the feck does he see in Martial?
Answer me this, why did Utd bother signing Van Beek? Where is this grand plan that Solskjaer has for him?
Honestly the money wasted is comical, it’s like a little boy wanting an X Box but the store is sold out so instead of waiting and saving his money he buys an Nintendo he doesn’t really want it but wants to spend his money any way. Feck knows what we will do with Pogba, he’ll probably end up running down his contract and walking away for nothing.

Were they, Christ you have a good memory. Didn't do much to improve things did he? And when we are talking of strikers what the feck does he see in Martial?
Answer me this, why did Utd bother signing Van Beek? Where is this grand plan that Solskjaer has for him?
Honestly the money wasted is comical, it’s like a little boy wanting an X Box but the store is sold out so instead of waiting and saving his money he buys an Nintendo he doesn’t really want it but wants to spend his money any way. Feck knows what we will do with Pogba, he’ll probably end up running down his contract and walking away for nothing.
You err...could always try supporting another team...:-D:-D:-D

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You err...could always try supporting another team...:-D:-D:-D
No I was born down the road from OT lived in Stretford most of my school days, I have deep rooted affection for that club and that’s why I get annoyed when we have a joke for a manager.
Bloody hell I’d rather live through the 80’s again with Big Ron than put up with this fraud Solskjaer. If we had crowds they would have made it plainly clear that this joke of a manager is not the man for Manchester United.