Manchester United FC

Hope the Rent Boys feel like they are at a party over Dolphin Square with Leon Brittan, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and that fat Rochdale LimpDem cnut Cyril Smith.

Well that was an unforeseen bonus, Leicester losing 1-3 at home to the mighty gunners.
Now it’s up to United to capitalise and beat the rent boys, I’m going for a 2-1 win for Chelsea, but hoping for a 2-1 to United, but it will probably be a 0-0 draw.
Right that’s about everything covered.

Not really unforeseen, at this stage in any season Brendan Rodgers can be relied upon to slide down the table. They’ll end up 5th or 6th.

Well that was an unforeseen bonus, Leicester losing 1-3 at home to the mighty gunners.
Now it’s up to United to capitalise and beat the rent boys, I’m going for a 2-1 win for Chelsea, but hoping for a 2-1 to United, but it will probably be a 0-0 draw.
Right that’s about everything covered.

I think that Utd. could be in with a shout for some silverware this season, as long as the other clubs at the top continue to fail and fail at the right points in the season that is, not including City that is as any hope they would fade itself faded some time ago.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bailey on the bench, if he’s fit enough for the bench he should be replacing Lindlehof.
Nice to see Martial dropped to the bench although I’d like to see him dropped further, and nice to see james given a chance, that should inject some pace into the attack.

C132D42E-9E75-44A6-A3DE-44C741397A05.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fecking VAR stopping the game. Get fecking rid.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Cheer up
You've got a good team out today, no Pogba.
:-D Nothing much to shout about, both teams cancelling each other out.
Utd had plenty of corners but no direct threat on goal.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Feck I knew our front three were quiet but to get subbed for Martial sums up this match and Greenwood’s contribution.

Well with Leicester getting beat and the current score at 0:0 on 88 minutes, that's a good result for us, as long as we are capable of ahem...beating the bottom of the league club...away...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A lack of goalmouth action spoilt that for me. Still a point away to Chelsea is nothing to sneeze about.

I said 0-0, got something right.:grin:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well with Leicester getting beat and the current score at 0:0 on 88 minutes, that's a good result for us, as long as we are capable of ahem...beating the bottom of the league club...away...
Come on The Mighty Blades.

It wasn't a.pen. Did ok, defended well, but OGS nailed it in the post match interview. Not enough quality with the final ball / decision making. DJ had a cracking game and Fred nearly broke his duck with his wrong foot.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It wasn't a.pen. Did ok, defended well, but OGS nailed it in the post match interview. Not enough quality with the final ball / decision making. DJ had a cracking game and Fred nearly broke his duck with his wrong foot.
Wasn’t a penalty? Have a look at this, I think Olly has a point. Mind you Greenwood might have made a bigger impact on the game if he opened his fecking eyes.

6C671389-337F-4C30-8B41-5B9A160D0B80.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I see Utd. are away at Palace then City for their next two games. I sense two points more on the board once they are done and dusted.
I see 0 points out of those fixtures.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll see your 0 points and raise by 1 point.
Against? Palace blow hot and cold, I have a feeling they will a bit awkward and Utd will once again feck up against a smaller club, as for City, well less said the better they are playing the game for fun and scoring and winning for fun, only one team in Europe can give them a good game and that B Munich.
I have a feeling City will win the CL but I hope I’m wrong on that, the sight of the Berties lifting that could well tip me over the edge and send me completely wibble.

538AC1C4-8838-4F2D-A0BA-809F85685E83.jpeg

Against? Palace blow hot and cold, I have a feeling they will a bit awkward and Utd will once again feck up against a smaller club, as for City, well less said the better they are playing the game for fun and scoring and winning for fun, only one team in Europe can give them a good game and that B Munich.
I have a feeling City will win the CL but I hope I’m wrong on that, the sight of the Berties lifting that could well tip me over the edge and send me completely wibble.

View attachment 553547
What do you mean, SEND you completely wibble?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I don’t know if this is good news or a damn shame.

Latest Threads