Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Now regarding our outstanding tactician and all round splendid manager who gets the most out of players such as Slab Head and Van Beek, his signings, and plays Martial as a number 9 who quite frankly is an embarrassment as a centre forward.
Now if we fail to win anything and finish out of the top four then this chap may well fit the bill in all departments. A very interesting article and that would be money worth spent if he can have free reign at OT that is.

Maybe we should act before those scousers do.

Last edited:
Now regarding our outstanding tactician and all round splendid manager who gets the most out of players such as Slab Head and Van Beek, his signings, and plays Martial as a number 9 who quite frankly is an embarrassment as a centre forward.
Now if we fail to win anything and finish out of the top four then this chap may well fit the bill in all departments. A very interesting article and that would be money worth spent if he can have free reign at OT that is.

Maybe we should act before those scousers do.

And not forgetting how an underperforming player having moved on has had a bright start under new management, but if this headline is to be believed it does not show Utd in a good light.

They can't get the best out of someone so you pack them off as an inconvenience and the realise you can use them in some sort of blackmail tactic.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And not forgetting how an underperforming player having moved on has had a bright start under new management, but if this headline is to be believed it does not show Utd in a good light.

They can't get the best out of someone so you pack them off as an inconvenience and the realise you can use them in some sort of blackmail tactic.

Look at Lukaku, he played him out wide to play Martial up front, when Lukaku went all sulky (and who could blame him) SOLSKJAER moved him on and bingo he scores for fun in Italy, why?
Maybe because he is playing in a position AND a system that works!
Meanwhile we are stuck with another lazy prat who has a number 9 on his back but plays more like a, well I’m not sure where he plays but he’s not a centre forward that’s for sure.
I will be relatively happy with Rashford staying if he plays on the left, bring Haaland in and play James on the right, a proper forward and a speedy winger who also scored, I like James he is more proficient than Martial at a fraction of the cost and he looks like he enjoys and wants to play.
As for Rice, we don’t need that type of player.

Hey Gouty, as you seem to like chewing players ears off, maybe your lot should put a bid in for Suarez, Perfect fit n'est-ce pas ;););)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hey Gouty, as you seem to like chewing players ears off, maybe your lot should put a bid in for Suarez, Perfect fit n'est-ce pas ;););)
Nah, he’s tainted, worn the wrong shade of red;)
You could take Jones though after all you had Paul Ince who was shown the door by Utd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Talking of centre halves this is a sad story of one of our greats from the past.
We could do with a young Gordon McQueen now.

Talking of centre halves this is a sad story of one of our greats from the past.
We could do with a young Gordon McQueen now.

A terrible burden for him and his family to bear, i wish them all the best.

I guess we have to hope that better protection for today's young players will help to avoid this fate for them in their dotage.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A terrible burden for him and his family to bear, i wish them all the best.

I guess we have to hope that better protection for today's young players will help to avoid this fate for them in their dotage.
No chance of Slab Head developing it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Worrying talk in the media.

Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are leading the race to sign Manchester United's English goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 23. (Sky Sports)

It will be bloody criminal if SOLSKJAER allows Henderson to leave and it will clearly show that he hasn’t any bollocks whatsoever.
FFS SOLSKJAER if any one should go it’s Pogba, De Gea Slab Head Martial and yourself in no particular order, preferably all this summer that should return enough to sign Haaland and satisfy any incoming manager.

Worrying talk in the media.

Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are leading the race to sign Manchester United's English goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 23. (Sky Sports)

It will be bloody criminal if SOLSKJAER allows Henderson to leave and it will clearly show that he hasn’t any bollocks whatsoever.
FFS SOLSKJAER if any one should go it’s Pogba, De Gea Slab Head Martial and yourself in no particular order, preferably all this summer that should return enough to sign Haaland and satisfy any incoming manager.

I'm not sure OGS has the ruthless, dominating and commanding streak in him to get his way with this, even if it is what he wants. I imagine he always blinks first.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure OGS has the ruthless, dominating and commanding streak in him to get his way with this, even if it is what he wants. I imagine he always blinks first.
I can’t believe Utd are even thinking of this, I mean Henderson who proved himself at Sh Utd and just look at how they have performed since he left.
Look at Sam Johnson at West Brom, from what I’ve seen of him I honestly believe he is a better keeper at the moment than De Gea, Utd certainly know how to develop and piss off goalkeepers.
I sincerely hope Henderson stays.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahh, that’s nice, I bet those scousers haven’t got one.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Paul or Marcus? Hopefully both?
Better.

Ok back to football and after the match last night which from all accounts rightfully deserved no comments the draw for the last 16 has been made and may I say that if we and it’s a big IF we gat past this round we will stand an excellent chance of winning the damn the thing, any how a long way to go yet and we have to get past the Italian giants of AC Milan.
Who the feck is in charge of these draws ffs:???:

Europa League last-16 draw​

Ajax v BSC Young Boys

Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal

AS Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

Olympiakos v Arsenal

Dinamo Zagreb v Tottenham

Manchester United v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

Better.

Ok back to football and after the match last night which from all accounts rightfully deserved no comments the draw for the last 16 has been made and may I say that if we and it’s a big IF we gat past this round we will stand an excellent chance of winning the damn the thing, any how a long way to go yet and we have to get past the Italian giants of AC Milan.
Who the feck is in charge of these draws ffs:???:

Europa League last-16 draw​

Ajax v BSC Young Boys

Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal

AS Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

Olympiakos v Arsenal

Dinamo Zagreb v Tottenham

Manchester United v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

I was rather hoping that Utd. would get Molde, OGS inside knowledge of the club might have proved valuable in beating them.,

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was rather hoping that Utd. would get Molde, OGS inside knowledge of the club might have proved valuable in beating them.,
You mean he would have got to go home, maybe get homesick and er...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that was an unforeseen bonus, Leicester losing 1-3 at home to the mighty gunners.
Now it’s up to United to capitalise and beat the rent boys, I’m going for a 2-1 win for Chelsea, but hoping for a 2-1 to United, but it will probably be a 0-0 draw.
Right that’s about everything covered.

Latest Threads