Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Ah well, it looks like my presence is having a positive effect, for once anyway.

Despite what the commentator said I thought the was a well worked goal, a bit of luck and Newcastle a a bit absent but well worked by Utd. all the same.

Just hope our heads don`t drop and this ends up embarrassing. Still not sure about the penalty though.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting site this hesgoal.com, a few pop ups so far including dirtytinder with a full frontal nudity front page welcome screen.

I'll get back to the match now.
I had another go and noticed it said “insecure site”. Any one know what that means? I’m listening to live five again.
As for that penalty, a daft challenge and the slightest of touches, I don’t like this feel a touch and go over, it should be a proper foul, it’s spoiling the game.

I had another go and noticed it said “insecure site”. Any one know what that means? I’m listening to live five again.
As for that penalty, a daft challenge and the slightest of touches, I don’t like this feel a touch and go over, it should be a proper foul, it’s spoiling the game.

using HTTP or no validated certificate or the like. For the former it means it's not an encrypted data channel and for the later a certificate from a proper certificate authority means they are up on their security again, without that you just have to trust them without any vouching.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
using HTTP or no valid certificate of the like. For the former it means it's not an encrypted data channel and for the later a certificate from a proper certificate authority means they are up on their security again, without that you just have to trust them without any vouching.
:scratch:I’m sorry I don’t understand that, it’s me any one explain in layman’s terms?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well 3-1 with no help from Martial. I really hope we finish in the top four now, still not 100% confident but I want that top four so we can attract the best and my god we need a defender or two and we should fecking mortgage OT to get Haaland.
Pleased that James was playing and injected some pace into us, fastest player since Kanchelskis and he was fecking quick.

:scratch:I’m sorry I don’t understand that, it’s me any one explain in layman’s terms?

It's not the most well managed of web sites but probably ok, at best you will just get some annoying pop ups (for casual sex and the like) but at worse it could harbour some nasties that will screw up your PC or try to steal data for such as North Korea who look for insecure web sites to install software skimmers on that will copy any credit card details anyone uses for hesgoal and squirrel them off to Kim Wrong Un. The Russian powers that be or just good old plain criminals can also use such sites to gain a foothold.

I was running this is a VM (not to worry about what that is) as I just use that for such places and can delete/recreate it in minutes with no inconvenience caused if I think it just needs flushing out so to speak.

To address any concerns you can check with WolvoExPunk or just Google it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not the most well managed of web sites but probably ok, at best you will just get some annoying pop ups (for casual sex and the like) but at worse it could harbour some nasties that will screw up your PC or try to steal data for such as North Korea who look for insecure web sites to install software skimmers on that will copy any credit card details anyone uses for hesgoal and squirrel them off to Kim Wrong Un. The Russian powers that be or just good old plain criminals can also use such sites to gain a foothold.

I was running this is a VM (not to worry about what that is) as I just use that for such places and can delete/recreate it in minutes with no inconvenience caused if I think it just needs flushing out so to speak.

To address any concerns you can check with WolvoExPunk or just Google it.
Thanks, I’ll think I’ll give it a miss in future. The radio commentary wasn’t too bad.

Well 3-1 with no help from Martial. I really hope we finish in the top four now, still not 100% confident but I want that top four so we can attract the best and my god we need a defender or two and we should fecking mortgage OT to get Haaland.
Pleased that James was playing and injected some pace into us, fastest player since Kanchelskis and he was fecking quick.
I hope the club stays well away from Haaland. He has the same agent as Pogba, and we all know what he is like. It's a shame, but last thing the club needs is him sh*t stirring every 6 months still.

YouTube has the BTSport highlights, such as they are.

Always going to be tricky against the barcodes - particularly without Scotty. You could guarantee they were going to press us and with Matic, McGuire and Lindelof you know it's going to be a struggle to break the lines. It's no wonder we were poor till they ran out of steam.

Three points is three points. The next four/five games will tell us where we are.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope the club stays well away from Haaland. He has the same agent as Pogba, and we all know what he is like. It's a shame, but last thing the club needs is him sh*t stirring every 6 months still.
Doesn’t mean the player will have the same attitude as Pogba and Haaland scores for fun even though Dortmund are struggling, we need to improve on Rashford and Martial and I’m not convinced about Greenwood.

Greenwood is still a youngster.. Give him time.
Dan James. As above.

Get Henderson between the posts, De Gea is past his prime now.

The passing in the first half was dire, Fred especially.
Mctominlay was definitely missed, as was Cavani.

But... And it's a big but, at least OGS is looking at bringing home grown talent up from the youth squads. Give the kids the chance and they'll want to perform, they'll do it for the honour of pulling on the Red shirt
(stand fast you scouse twats, a proper shirt, not yours with an anorexic chicken on it)
All in all, OGS isn't doing that bad a job.

I don't do on line banking. I've been using Hesgoal for about a year so far.

I stay away from online banking too. There is nothing to suggest that those who manage the hesgoal service are untrustworthy, they probably just need to up how they host their service, anything that generates a message such as we have seen may be more vulnerable than they should be.

Doesn’t mean the player will have the same attitude as Pogba and Haaland scores for fun even though Dortmund are struggling, we need to improve on Rashford and Martial and I’m not convinced about Greenwood.
Not his attitude that i'm referring to, but they both have the same agent who is an absolute nightmare for almost all the clubs who have players he represents, and seems to revel in causing the issues.

Since last season only Salah, Sterling and Kane are ahead of Rashford in terms of goals in the same time period.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Not his attitude that i'm referring to, but they both have the same agent who is an absolute nightmare for almost all the clubs who have players he represents, and seems to revel in causing the issues.

Since last season only Salah, Sterling and Kane are ahead of Rashford in terms of goals in the same time period.
He is no Rooney though is he? Or Dwight Yorke for that matter., Utd should demand the best.
If he’s not an out and out goal scorer then that’s what we need, a modern Dennis Law and from what I’ve heard and seen of Haaland that’s what he is.

Last edited:

Latest Threads