Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well he has been clear that every player will have to earn their place in the team and he will be ruthless in selecting on that basis, no favouritism, he is not there to be their friend, he is there to get results and no-one is bigger than the club, and I am sure that team reflects an unflinching, sticking to his guns and principles position on the new and ruthless OGS
Hmm=-D

:) :) I have seen dozens of you come and go on this forum and unfortunately, very few show any class, I genuinely thought gouty was different until recently.

As for interloping on other threads, ask gouty about that :), you may have won domestically for decades but we are European Royalty and you have an infiriority complex, hence why you can't help delighting in our troubles.

At the same time despising your current boss and ayers even though they are doing OK.

As I said, clas is permanent ^~

Gouty is decent enough CAARPS, he’s just very old and cranky. You need to remind yourself that Gouty is probably sat there having shat and swamped himself, spilled his dinner down his front and it’s a few hours before the carers return to sort him out.

Even the clouds don’t listen anymore when he shouts at them.

He’s made a big difference to you this season, not as much as Fernandez though. If he was injured I think you would be truly fücked.
Nah. It doesn't matter who collapses in the box - the referees will give Man Utd as many penalties as they need. It isn't only Fernandez who is a chain-diving fanny at that odious club.

Gouty is decent enough CAARPS, he’s just very old and cranky. You need to remind yourself that Gouty is probably sat there having shat and swamped himself, spilled his dinner down his front and it’s a few hours before the carers return to sort him out.

He's been like that for decades now, it is nothing new and nothing to do with being old and cranky, which he is though. :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

The clouds do listen, it was pissing down all day yesterday and before I retired for the night I opened the window and shouted, “THIS FECKING WEATHER, STOP RAINING”.
This morning the skies were blue and the sun was shining, almost Spring like so it was.
A lovely day today and I had roast lamb with the usual and only spilt a little amount of gravy when a sprout escaped from my fork, splashed down in the gravy and bingo.
No carers though, I’m not that fecking old.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He's been like that for decades now, it is nothing new and nothing to do with being old and cranky, which he is though. :)
Cheeky bugger, less of the old.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah. It doesn't matter who collapses in the box - the referees will give Man Utd as many penalties as they need. It isn't only Fernandez who is a chain-diving fanny at that odious club.
Not as bad as Salah and Mane, cheating pair of adopted scouse bastards.

The clouds do listen, it was pissing down all day yesterday and before I retired for the night I opened the window and shouted, “THIS FECKING WEATHER, STOP RAINING”.
This morning the skies were blue and the sun was shining, almost Spring like so it was, a lovely day and I had road lamb with the usual and only spilt a little amount of gravy when a sprout escaped from my fork, splashed down in the gravy and bingo.
Road Lamb.
Is it that bad for you that you're scavenging roadkill?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Maguire is a liability.
Both goals were good though.
Man Utd are piss poor this evening overall.
Listening on the radio. Funny Leicester replace Slab Head with Johnny Evans.:frustrated:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Road Lamb.
Is it that bad for you that you're scavenging roadkill?
Hmm, no my pension keeps me very comfortable thank you.
I’ll just adjust that.

This morning the skies were blue and the sun was shining, almost Spring like so it was, a lovely day and I had road lamb with the usual and only spilt a little amount of gravy when a sprout escaped from my fork, splashed down in the gravy and bingo.

You’re at least 75.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You’re at least 75.
You won’t have too much longer to put up with then if that the case.
Newcastle sound as though they are giving us a good match.
Five fecking changes from midweek, FIVE, ok Cavani injured and I think Mc Tominay is but that still leaves three unforced changes.
Is it any wonder we struggle if we can’t play with a settled side?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No, I've got it thanks. PC is a bit unreliable at the mo, browser is playing the audio ok but the entire screen is just a white canvas, so unless it is snowing a blizzard at OT the problem is at my end.
I tried that link and gave up, listening to it on five live. Who is the commentators side kick?

Latest Threads