Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Not all Liverpool supporters are Scousers, just like not all Man Utd supporters are Cockneys....

Oh hang on a minute.....:boogie::boogie::boogie:
Not all cockneys like football, take my Mrs for instance. No please take her. :slow:
No I don’t mean that.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, as far as I could see he did make one fine tackle that led to our opening goal.
V Beek? Well I hate to say it but did Utd actually send scouts to watch him?
I think we will be best served and so will the player if Utd arrange a loan move for him. Fred was appalling for the first few season but this season he has been pretty good as a holding midfielder, so there is hope but V Beek is not a holding type player so I say get him out on loan for the rest of this season because he is found lacking when he plays and I can see why Olly doesn’t pick him in the league and we did improve when he was subbed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Luke Chadwick. Mickey Silvestre. Phil Jones. You haven't suffered like we have.
Luke Chadwick AKA Plug.

B337CC3A-417F-4632-ABF6-04854C18A19B.jpeg

It was the Ole not taking it seriously I was aiming at. That was actually a proper game, where apart from the two periods we dropped too deep, we were fairly comfortable.

DvdB didn't set the world alight, but you wouldn't expect him to given lack of game time. The only quibbles I'd have with the performance were the trusting McGuire to pass out of the back when their front three remembered what they're capable of.

No coincidence we looked more solid when Fred came on. He deserves more credit for what he does. Breaks moves up and passes quickly with either foot. Kante-like in many respects.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It was the Ole not taking it seriously I was aiming at. That was actually a proper game, where apart from the two periods we dropped too deep, we were fairly comfortable.

DvdB didn't set the world alight, but you wouldn't expect him to given lack of game time. The only quibbles I'd have with the performance were the trusting McGuire to pass out of the back when their front three remembered what they're capable of.

No coincidence we looked more solid when Fred came on. He deserves more credit for what he does. Breaks moves up and passes quickly with either foot. Kante-like in many respects.
I agree, I also think that Slabhead looks a lot better alongside Bailey, Liverpool’s first goal was awful from a defensive point of view. I really do think the best pairing we have is Slabhead and Bailey.

I think it's actually about them understanding their limitations. Most of our defensive frailties are positioning. Why was Lindelof at left CB for the first (which was a peach of a pass by Firmino)? We bring lots.of pressure on ourselves when McGuire thinks he's good enough to pass it along the back when pressed - he's not. Lindelof did quite well breaking the press and moving forwards. So does Baille, it's just picking the right one for the right game.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I like this from today’s back pages. In fact I more than like it. :1:

D68F15CF-3E7F-414A-A762-D8BC62CEFAF4.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A few changes for tonight’s game, with all those changes it strikes me as a shame he didn’t keep Henderson in goal.
I was hoping for three or more goals but looking at Martial up front I’ll be happy with 1-0.

680A147D-0B11-4F71-98C5-E5D30910660A.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What’s happened?
I’m forced to watching Coronation Street and am not listening to it, I want to watch MOD without knowing the score, well that’s the plan but your oops makes me thinkSh Utd have scored.
Feck, oh well normal service.

wheel

LE
I’m forced to watching Coronation Street and am not listening to it, I want to watch MOD without knowing the score, well that’s the plan but your oops makes me thinkSh Utd have scored.
Feck, oh well normal service.
I had better not tell you that although dominating you are not threatening to score

Latest Threads