Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully he's okay and just taking a break from posting. Will let you know if I have any luck getting hold of him
Pity others don’t take a break.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully he's okay and just taking a break from posting. Will let you know if I have any luck getting hold of him
Pity others don’t take a break. He was a good egg. And where’s Tibbs? I kn9w he wound up the scousers but he was very well informed about football. He suddenly disappeared during the World Cup, I hope he’s not somewhere in Russia.

Anyone want to take a crack at guessing either the team selection and/or the score?

I think Pogba and Bruno are definites, but not sure if Ole will go for Cavani up front or put Rashford with Greenwood and Martial.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone want to take a crack at guessing either the team selection and/or the score?

I think Pogba and Bruno are definites, but not sure if Ole will go for Cavani up front or put Rashford with Greenwood and Martial.
I haven’t a clue about the scousers team but I suspect Klopp will pick the strongest side possible.
As for our side, feck knows what Olly is going to do, his record in cup competitions doesn’t fill me with confidence. However as it’s not a semi final Im going for a 2-0 win.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well it’s better than getting all worked up, it’s only the inter web and I can’t be arsed to carry on a silly argument and disagreement.

It’ll be 5-nil to Liverpool.

1611500347658.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m bored now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Blast it Pogba playing from the off and for some reason Fernandes on the bench.
Olly really doesn’t get cup games does he?
Can V Beek take this opportunity?

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuuck me, you must have the ugliest squad in the world.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Great finish by Greenwood, and a bloody great ball from Rashford, hopefully this might Wales us up because we have been half asleep so far.
Edited V Beek can cut shit like that out as well. I hate seeing players feigning injury looking for free kicks and penalties.

Latest Threads