Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Stay classy boys ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just watching the warm up game Chelsea v Luton 2 x 0 to Chelsea after 16 minutes.
The BBC in their wisdom have a very annoying woman wittering on as the commentators sidekick. She has such an irritating awful voice.
Why can’t women and the lefty Beeb keep women to their own sports?
If they want women commentators then comment on women’s football and leave our sport alone!
SHE WONT FECKING SHUT UP, TYPICAL WOMAN!!

Lets hope they haven’t got some scouse bint from a counil estate lined up for later.

Just watching the warm up game Chelsea v Luton 2 x 0 to Chelsea after 16 minutes.
The BBC in their wisdom have a very annoying woman wittering on as the commentators sidekick. She has such an irritating awful voice.
Why can’t women and the lefty Beeb keep women to their own sports?
If they want women commentators then comment on women’s football and leave our sport alone!
SHE WONT FECKING SHUT UP, TYPICAL WOMAN!!

Lets hope they haven’t got some scouse bint from a counil estate lined up for later.
Uh huh. Remind me when football was "our" sport again....

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Uh huh. Remind me when football was "our" sport again....
Fecking do one. I said if they want to comment then comment on women’s football!
Prick.
You annoy me more than our scouse friends.

Last edited:
Fecking do one. I said if they want to comment then comment on women’s football!
Prick.
You annoy me more than our scouse friends.
Nah I think i'll stay and watch your inane ramblings for a bit longer.

Oooh get you :). Next time you have a wash, you need make sure you get right into the flaps to get that sand out...

Good. Annoying miserable old gits is my favourite hobby

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah I think i'll stay and watch your inane ramblings for a bit longer.

Oooh get you :). Next time you have a wash, you need make sure you get right into the flaps to get that sand out...

Good. Annoying miserable old gits is my favourite hobby
Well you‘re fecking good at it you little prick. You’re just like this woman on the tv fecking irritating and don’t know when to shut the feck up.
Of all the clubs to support you have to choose Utd.

Last edited:
Well your fecking good at it you little prick. You’re just like this woman on the tv fecking irritating and don’t know when to shut the feck up.
Of all the clubs to support you have to choose Utd.
Well i'm glad you think so. Though it's disappointing that I don't get to try my best stuff out, seeing as you're so easily wound up.

The joys of a public forum isn't it. You get to schimpf endlessly, whilst I can ask you questions about what you type, then enjoy your strops about it :).

Has anyone heard from @jg505? He was in a bad place a little while ago.

I did send a PM a while back to ask how he was, but no reply.