Manchester United FC

Good match, Butnley shouldn't be where they are, continue like that and they’ll be mid table at the end of the season.
I do like a Burnley game against anyone. They have that underdog determination and stubbornness to make the other side really work to even get a result against them.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I do like a Burnley game against anyone. They have that underdog determination and stubbornness to make the other side really work to even get a result against them.
I see Klipperty lost it at half time, he was having a right go at Dyche who just looked at him as if he was mad and walked off.
Ive said this before Klopp is a nasty fecker when things don’t go right for him, I thought he was quiet in the second half.

Last edited:

Alamo

LE
I see Klipperty lost it at half time, he was having a right go at Dyche who just looked at him as if he was mad and walked off.
Ive said this before Klopp is a nasty fecker when things don’t go right for him, I thought he was quiet in the second half.
If there is anyone in the PL you don’t want to front-up to it’s surely Dyche?

Dyche instigated it and Klopp didn’t back down, but much like the sun, don’t let the truth, get in the way ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Dyche instigated it and Klopp didn’t back down, but much like the sun, don’t let the truth, get in the way ^~
I wonder why? He was very quiet in the second half wasn’t he?
None of his antics on show.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Was he, do you have a Klopp cam?
Well the camera showed him a few times, and he was not jumping up and down waving his arms around shouting and generally behaving like a lunatic like he normally does.
He was just stood there or sat there, very quiet, in fact I have noticed his demeanour has been very quiet recently compared to his normal antics.

Well the camera showed him a few times, and he was not jumping up and down waving his arms around shouting and generally behaving like a lunatic like he normally does.
He was just stood there or sat there, very quiet, in fact I have noticed his demeanour has been very quiet recently compared to his normal antics.
Are you now disappointed he is not
generally behaving like a lunatic like he normally does?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you now disappointed he is not
generally behaving like a lunatic like he normally does?
No I’m enjoying his slow melt down.

Instructive that you think you're remembered for one thing, while everyone else remembers you for the other.

Interesting rewrite of history as well. The bottom half of that graphic should have seven trophies on it, across four clubs. Guess Forest & Villa don't count.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And when we were at our peak Europe had a stupid rule that stipulated we couldn’t play our first team, so players like Giggs and Keane, Irwin etc were classed as foreigners. If Utd could have played their first team in Europe we would have had a much bigger haul.
Everton would have had a great chance as well with the team they had but it not for that ban.
Anyhow how’s the defence of the PL title going? Not as easy to stay top is it, might be another thirty years before you get your hands on it again.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Cracks starting to appear in scouse land. I’ll put the headline picture in their thread.

Instructive that you think you're remembered for one thing, while everyone else remembers you for the other.

Interesting rewrite of history as well. The bottom half of that graphic should have seven trophies on it, across four clubs. Guess Forest & Villa don't count.

The picture is 100% correct as published ^~